Concept Management Office Hours

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f7902933190> #<Tag:0x00007f79029330a0> #<Tag:0x00007f7902932fd8>

Everyone interested in concept management: We have discussed the need to bring together those people most involved with maintaining concept dictionaries and maps. To help implementers and designers better understand concept management and curated dictionaries like CIEL in particular, I am proposing an open “Office Hour” to occur on alternating Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8:30pm IST | 6pm Nairobi | 5pm Cape Town | 1pm UTC | 10am Boston | 7am Seattle. This will start on Wednesday January 20th, then Thursday January 28th, etc.

If you would like to get on a calendar invite/mailing list, please let me know by providing me your email address. Also, if you cannot make these dates/times and are still interested, also reach out to me.

We will provide zoom information to invitees. Everyone who is interested is invited.

2 Likes

Fantastic, @akanter! Is this something we can put on the OpenMRS Calendar and include in our What’s Happening This Week posts? Let me know how I can help.

1 Like

Really excited about this Andy.

Only caveat: the FHIR Squad call happens every week at this time, at 10am EDT on Wednesdays. So I’m selfishly wondering: is there any chance we could move the office hours to 8am EDT, or 12 EDT?

That’s why I am alternating Wed-Thu. I can’t do it earlier and later is less regular. Next week is Wed, the week after is Thursday

1 Like

Whoops, clearly I need to read twice before posting a reply. That totally makes sense. Thank you Andy!!

And agreed with @jennifer above; it would be great if @jennifer could add this to the OMRS Community Calendar. Would that be okay with you @akanter? (We could ensure you’d have the ability to change the event if needed through using your openmrs.org email account)

Great, I would post the Zoom link in a secure way so that it was not easily zoom bombed

I added these to the OpenMRS calendar. To add them to your own, click on the icon for the day(s) that works for your calendar:

Wednesday office hours

Thursday office hours

1 Like