Cohort builder implementation guide

@ejustine can you send me your email, I didn’t get it the last time. I’ll send you a zip file of cohort builder that you could run locally. Thanks and apologies for the issues you’ve been facing

@kingisaac95 its justine.etaku@cureinternational.org

Thanks. I just sent it via my ymail.

Thankyou so much. Am inquiring, to deploy it, will i need to follow the steps outlined in the wiki?

I was just notified that the mail wasn’t sent cos the file is a zip file and is potentially risky. So I’ve gone ahead to upload the zip file in a server for you to download it. Visit https://ufile.io/fr3xn and click on “Slow download” to download the file. It’s a 2.8mb file.

Thanks

Alright let me download it. thanks

Hello friends, got the cohort.zip with the libs,*https://ufile.io/fr3xn as guided by @kingisaac95 but editing the webpack.config.js

then load on the browser, i get this:

@dkayiwa Do you know anyone who can help? I don’t understand how Bahmni and or centos works.

What would you like to do?

@dkayiwa Have Bahmni 0.89 running on centos 6.8, and want to cohort builder installed. Since bahmni is one of the openmrs distributions. Currently finding challenges doing that.

What challenges?

@dkayiwa Got the cohort builder extracted, then moved it to the OWA folder and this its stucture:

Made changes on the webpack: Then had to go back to the openmrs administration page and then change the url settings on the open web apps module On clicking on the app

@ejustine Please try changing the openmrs in the url to openmrs-standalone

@jeiddiah Have done that for both the webpack and open web app module. It shows no app installed on the open web app module.

Have done another run and this is what i now see on clicking the cohort builder app

Please refresh and display the error on your console so we know how to help you better.

Alright got it

The 404s are for missing Cohortbuilder dependancies, ensure you have the latest version of node and npm installed, then run the command ‘npm install’ to install missing dependancies.

@upendo How do i get the latest versions of node and npm installed? Will i have to use this guide for the node

This is the link to help you check that , summary run node -v to check for latest version and npm -v. Compare your version with whatever is latest on the npm site. If not up to date use the link above to update :smile: then run ‘nom install’.