Can't log in JIRA

Thanks @dkayiwa and @cintiadr for your help. I am still not able to log in. Thank you for looking into this issue.

18 AM

Weird. Your count was huge again.

Can you retry now?

Thank you @cintiadr. It worked!

@cintiadr @dkayiwa am unable to login to Jira. I am however logged in to talk. kindly provide guidance on this. Thank you.

I have logged in :slight_smile: this is what I did. I visited the url of a ticket i was working on and logged in from there. thanks

@cintiadr this just happened to me again. And logging in through /login.jsp would just never work as described all over this thread.

However the trick for me is to login via the dashboard widget, that works :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are folks using the “Remember my login” option? If that is not working for you, try clearing your browser cache. Using remember me on a personal computer should (hopefully) reduce the number of times you need to authenticate to JIRA.

Interesting. I wonder if others will have this same success, which could suggest a JIRA bug or configuration issue.

Indeed, very interesting. Let’s see what others can reproduce.

Hi @cintiadr and @dkayiwa. Today, again I am not able to log in JIRA. Thanks for looking at this issue again. FYI @burke

@cioan, is there any chance your user is being used in dashboard, script, or any background task?

22 AM

I’m unable to login in into jira. Same thing happened yesterday but was resolved later in the day. I get the message Sorry, your username and password are incorrect - please try again when I try to login.

I’m unable to login in into Jira.Each time I make a login attempt, I get this

504 Gateway Time-out

@annette sorry about it. 2days back Jira was down apparently its up try login again with your openMRS Id and password

I’m currently unable to login into jira. Could I please get assistance on this.

@mkiterian sorry are you login for the first time

@jwnasambu, no not it isn’t my first time, I’ve been using jira for a couple of months. It’s okay now, I can login again.

@mkiterian that is good

For info, when experiencing issues with logging into JIRA, I have personally always experienced successful login via the dashboard widget:

Whereas the actual login page would fail consistently:

Perhaps this could help others when they are stranded out of JIRA.

@mksdI sorry i also experienced but after the third attempt i succeeded. Kindly try logging again.

@cintiadr @dkayiwa

I’m having a problem login into Jira.Each time I try logging in I get this