Why does the previous Vitals data doesn't show up in patient dashboard?

Vitals

Bahmni version 0.92

The patient vitals information doesn’t appear in the patient dashboard only latest vital information is seen. Is this a default feature of bahmni? or is there any solution so that the vitals data can be appeared in patient dashboard after every encounter?

Looks like your clinical dashboard configuration. If you go to bahmni-config/apps/clinical/dashboard.json and go to your general vital section config you can specify number of visits in the dashboardConfig like

"vitals": {
    "translationKey": "Vitals",
    "isObservation": true,
    "hideEmptyDisplayControl": true,
    "displayOrder":1,
    "dashboardConfig": {  
        "conceptNames": ["Vitals"],
        "numberOfVisits": "100",
        "showGroupDateTime": true  
    } 
}

** edit: Make sure to replace the translation key and concept names to your setup

1 Like

Thanks @yohannes.suraphel

It displays the number of vitals recorded over a certain period of time, right? But if we want new vitals to be recorded every 5 or 10 minutes, what is the solution? Is it possible?

To my understanding you want to record multiple vitals in one visit. For that go to bahmni-config/apps/clinical/apps.json and under the conceptSetUi config add

"Vitals": {
    "allowAddMore": true
}

Then change the dashboard config to be limited to only one visit

"vitals": {
    "translationKey": "Vitals",
    "isObservation": true,
    "hideEmptyDisplayControl": true,
    "displayOrder":1,
    "dashboardConfig": {  
        "conceptNames": ["Vitals"],
        "numberOfVisits": "1",
        "showGroupDateTime": true  
    } 
}

This will show all the vitals in the latest visit grouped by date.

I’m only a bahmni consumer like you so let me know if it works.

1 Like

Yes, it worked, but all the vitals are listed at the same time. Can it be listed at the respective time? Any solution? Screenshot from 2023-09-26 23-06-10

I found the solution. Please refer to this link: In patient medicine and vitals check administration records log - #4 by angshuonline. Now in every 5 minutes I can fill the new Obserevation forms. Screenshot from 2023-09-26 23-59-37

1 Like