Why do I get a blank page after uploading Simple Lab Entry module?

Platform Version: 1.11.2

Question: I have been trying to upload simple Lab Entry Module (simplelabentry-1.7.3.omod), after uploading it then redirects to a blank page(http://localhost:8080/openmrs/admin/modules/module.list), and the whole system can not be displayed, how can i solve this and configure Simple Lab Entry module to work properly?

1 Like

same issue here, i have been facing. have you found solution yet ? if yes plz don’t forget to share. thanks

I am facing this issue.If you have any idea about this problem.please share

Which openmrs platform version are you running?

openmrs standalone 2.5.Sorry for not mentioning the version.

This module is not yet upgraded to support platform 2.x If you want to use it, then you need lower versions of the platform.

Thanks.Please specify any supported version so I can use this.

Try platform 1.11.8

Thanks I searched for openmrs standalone 1.11.8. But I think it’s not available in standalone just available in war file.?

I noticed that the one who release 1.11.8 forgot to release the standalone version. Can you instead use 1.11.7?

I am trying to use it but when It get started It show blank page and nothing.

I got this error while trying to run 1.11.7 through standalone.

It requires Java 7 or 6

1 Like

I try to run it through it tomcat server successfully but I am not able to login.Can You remember the password of this version.I try all the related but no one worked. I try admin/Admin123 also admin/test.But not working.

Are you able to check the database users table?

Yes I am able to check it.but password is encrypted there.Do I need to put some other in database table.?

After locating the row, replace the password and salt with these values: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-core/blob/master/api/src/main/resources/liquibase-core-data.xml#L56-L57 Then you will be able to login with UserName: admin Password: Admin123

Remember to change them after login.

This does not work for me.I am using version 1.11.8 everything goes well but,I am not able to login.I also reinstall it but same thing happen it does not allow me login.

What exactly did you do?

I changed password and salt value to these values respectively but I didn’t able to login. password = 4a1750c8607dfa237de36c6305715c223415189 salt = c788c6ad82a157b712392ca695dfcf2eed193d7f

I go to mysql login and change these values into user table.