where are the icons?

I managed to make openmrs work by removing all the modules that i dont need, i have a question though the main page does not contain any icons, how do i add or turn on the icons?

thanks

@abulfatih i hope you running the reference app. the icons your talking about are actually provided by individual different modules. so i guess the cause of this is that you have removed the modules that provide those home icons.

or if i have misunderstood your question , attach a screen shot of the page before you remove the modules and after you remove the modules so that we understand the icons you’re specifically talking about

you may also want to look at this

i hope your talking about some thing like this

yes this is the icons that i am missing, none of them are showing i just get a blank screen with menu on the top

oh ya . those icons are provided by different modules/OWAS, so if you un install the modules/Owas , youll not have the icons displayed

try adding back all the modules , youll see the icons again

I have the follwoing modules installed

• adminui
  • appframework
  • appui
  • calculation
  • htmlformentry
  • htmlwidgets
  • legacyui
  • owa
  • providermanagement
  • reporting
  • serialization
  • uicommons
  • uiframework
  • uilibrary
  • webservices.rest
  • xforms

oops , You have removed the referenceapplication module. its the one that provides the home screen for the above icons. first add the referenceapplication module

well i loaded that module and it asked for more modules so i started adding them one by one but finally i got this error on screen. it was so big i split it

ok , just stop the server , and restart it afresh with the necessary modules installed

yes thats it , it depends on some other modules

After a lot of trial and errors I found out that this module is a real trouble maker and it crashes the whole system even though i kept trying many versions ( Serialization Xstream) but it is necessary for reporting which i need! also this module ( EMR API Module) causes lots of problems but it is also necessary!

which package are you exactly running ?? the SDK or the STANDALONE??

do you manually deploy the war file and the modules by yourself??

what would be much easier for you is to just run a standalone package , which comes with a packaged servlet container, a datbase , and you dont need to manualy set up u anything at start-up

But i need two people to work on the system. And it mention on the website not for production use. The nurse will receive the patient, enter patient information and send to the doctor who will enter the diagnosis, he also want to search in patients records to know for example patients with same disease. He wanted to use excel file but i told him you cannot share same file at the same time.

1 Like

sorry. i didnt know it was for production use