Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hi, I am surprised to know that google code-in has a grand prize of visiting their headquarters. Also, openMRS talk looks like a safe place to talk with other people. This is my first year participating in google code-in and am excited to start coding. I expect OpenMRS talk to be a place where I can safely communicate with other people.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m Jennifer, the new community manager. Here are some things about me:

• I’m really impressed with how active this community is - not to mention welcoming!
  • I like helping people make connections, find what they are looking for - and maybe something they weren’t looking for.
  • I’ve worked with a number of teams involved with KenyaEMR, eSaude, laboratory systems (including open source LIS), and supply chain management.
  • Some of my work has been around growing online communities, writing requirements, testing, capacity building, and implementation planning.
  • I try to run a half marathon every year - and recently came to accept that I’m not even close to being as fast as Mary Keitany. :slightly_smiling_face:

@magdalini, @kavinshah and @jennifer welcome to the community we look forward for your contribution. @magdalini feel free and do it.

Hello! I’m Satvik Shrivastava.

I’m 16. I’m very excited to contribute to OpenMRS and learn new stuff by helping people. :smiley:

I’m here through GCI 2018 and my skillset is primarily designing.

Thank you!

Thank you very much!! I am going to write the requirements!! Where can i post the file?

Hello everyone,

I’m Hrishikesh Patil and got to know OpenMRS as a part of GCI 2018.

Hi everyone,

I’m William, currently working with OpenMRS for GCI. I’ve joined quite a while ago towards the beginning of the competition but finally got the chance to reply here. Throughout my time with OpenMRS I’ve done a lot of videos to help people get to know the system better, and also improved upon the wiki. I look forward to making more contributions!

1 Like

Hello welcome to the community. Sorry you must have missed out on the instructions you are not supposed to disclose your country of origin.

We look forward for more contribution. Keep it up

1 Like

@wzcoding , @risky.case and @satvikshri you are all welcome to the community, please feel free to contribute, interact and also ask questions where need be. Happy codding.

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Thank you :grin:

Hello everyone my name is Naman Sisodia.i am computer science student.i have experienced in working on javascript,nodejs,angular,postgresdatabase,mongodb,express,java,jsp,servlet,python,Google cloud platform.this is my first time on open source project so I am hoping it will be nice experience.

1 Like

heilo,your greatly welcome to the community kindly look at this link to get started https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer

Ya I already read it.ready to contribute.i am hoping I will be helpful to community.

2 Likes

Good morning to all. My name is Harsha Vardhan. I’m an undergraduate student Computer Science and engineering from RISE PRAKASAM GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS, which is affiliated to JNTU-K university. I am interested in machine learning and Artificial Intelligence. I will improve my skills from this open source community and I’ve decided that I will contribute my skills to OpenMRS.

1 Like

heilo,welcome to the community have you got a chance to look at this https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer !! please do in order to get started

Thank you very much sir for helping me in my way to reach my dreams.

1 Like

Hello everybody, I am a beginner to open source development so please help me gain knowledge. Thank you guys :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community we all have a first time in everything and we look forward for your contribution. kindly follow this link to get started. cheers

2 Likes