Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hello everyone, I’m Rahul Arora currently completing my secondary education. I have participated in GCI 2018 and decided to do tasks of OpenMRS. The interesting fact about GCI that I thought was the diversity of tasks and opportunities that encourages the participants and mentors to do more. I participated in GCI last year and did very few tasks of OpenMRS, Haiku and FOSSASIA. I expect a better community from OpenMRS so that more and more youngsters can collaborate their work.

1 Like

Hey guys this is Aditya Bisht from India I am currently in 12th class. I have participated in Google code-in 2018 and this is the first time that I have participated in any coding or open software competition. Honestly I think openMRS is a brilliant organisation and the tasks put up by the mentors are very intriguing. I like the fact that they have provided us options using different languages such as java, java script and Python. Looking forward for a two way communication with the contestants as well as mentors. Enjoying myself here… CHEERS FELLAS :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am Vansh Sharma nicknamed Programmr. I am a GCI 2018 participant and chooses OPENMRS as an organisation to work on. Actually I am from India. My aim is to become a software developer at Google. Thanks

Yes sure thanx…

The world is a miracle.God has created super genius guys who’ll enlighten all the world as well as heaven…:earth_asia::earth_asia::fairy::fairy:

@sanjali, @rahularora, @waga and @zachrussellll you are all welcome to openmrs community and we look forward for your contribution.

Thank you. It’s a pleasure being here and using Openmrs. Can’t seem to get enough of exploring it’s features

Hi, I’m Mirza Mazhar Baig, a First year undergraduate student from Layyah, Punjab, Pakistan.This year I am hoping to contribute to OpenMRS as my GCI 2018 project. This is a new experience for me as I have nothing in open source development before and I hope that I’ll be of use to the OpenMRS community.My interests include Graphic designing and I like to take part in different Graphic competitions in my free time. In addition I also like to Learn coding but i know nothing about coding at this stage.

@mazharbaig you are welcome to this big and interesting community, we look forward to your contribution. You may look at this for starters and also have a glance at this project. cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, everyone! I hope you all are doing well today. My name is John Adeniran and I’m a senior computer science major at Dickinson College, who’s working with a team of four to contribute to OpenMRS (in some capacity) as a part of our seminar. I’m excited to be working with all of you!

Welcome to the community click here to get started.

Hi everyone. I am Tanush and I am in Class 9th. I am participating in Google Code-in for the first time & I find OpenMRS to be an interesting organization and I love the previous tasks. I hope that I can help OpenMRS through this competition & also in the future. I aspire to know more about OSS & the OSS community, as I am a complete noob in that field. Once again, thanks for welcoming me!

Hello, I am Nhi. Very thankful to have the opportunities to be part of OpenMRS family. Love meeting people around the world.

1 Like

hi @hanhi20 ,thanks for joining the community have a look at this to get started https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer

1 Like

Hi I’m Nicolas, currently working in Liberia for an hospital as IT consultant. I’m looking at openMRS as an option to implement at our hospital. I’m looking forward to discover this community!

Oh we are glad to have you in this community. In case of any question feel free to ask on Talk or IRC. Kindly follow this link to get started.

1 Like

Hi, I am Geoffrey Gicheha from Kenya, an enthusiast techie looking forward to contribute to this project. I am skilled in Java and the Spring framework. I look forward to assist add new modules, fix bugs on old ones while gaining and sharing experience

hielo,welcome to the community kindly follow this link to get started https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Hi, am victor from Kenya. Am a Spring developer who wishes to learn more about OpenMRS so that I could be able to make meaningful contribution to my local openmrs module(KenyaEMR).

1 Like