Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Welcome to OpenMRS @brayoh :slight_smile:

Welcome to OpenMRS @captain happy to have you here :slight_smile:

Thanks @cecilia :slight_smile: glad to be here.

Hi, First of all thanks for welcoming me to OpenMRS Community. I am Nagasharath a Java Programmer and a Newbie to the OpenMSR Platform and its Modules. Just started exploring the product! Looking forward to work with you all guys.:slight_smile:

Hello everyone, My name is Affan . I’m am an Android developer. I Look forward to contribute and work together with the OpenMRS community in GSoC 2018 .

GitHub

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kornowski Przemyslaw, the software developer at SolDevelo in Gdansk, Poland. In the past, I have contributed to development MOTECH, SEDISH and iSantePlus. I’m proud of becoming part of the OpenMRS community. I believe we can do amazing things and improve the lives of many people.

Best regards, Przemyslaw

1 Like

Hi everyone,

My name is Arkadiusz Lalo and I’m junior software developer from SolDevelo. For last three months I worked with OpenMRS and I’m happy to start being part of the OpenMRS community.

Regards, Arkadiusz

1 Like

Hi,

I am Daniel Serkowski from SolDevelo. I recently worked on a project connected with OpenMRS and I am happy to continue my work as a member of OpenMRS Community.

Best regards, Daniel

1 Like

Welcome everyone who just introduced themselves! We are thrilled to have you! If you haven’t already, take a look at the getting started as a developer page.

1 Like

Hi… I’m Sudarsan, a QA professional recently joined and want to be part of QA team member for testing OpenMRS. But not sure how to be added myself in the QA Team Members list.

Can anyone help me in this regard?

Thanks, Sudarsan

Welcome @sudarsan05. Have you taken a look at this > QA Testing Manual?

Hi, I’m Menuka Warushavithana, an undergraduate from the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. Currently I’m working as an intern at WSO2 which is an open source middleware company. What I find the most interesting about the OpenMRS community is its pure intention to make the world a better place. I have experience in numerous technologies and platforms and I would love to join OpenMRS as a developer.

Thanks Find me on LinkedIn Find me on GitHub

Hi, Menuka. Welcome to the community! Have you had a look at this https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer

1 Like

Hi, Herman. Yes, I’m following the docs right now. :slight_smile: Thanks

1 Like

Hello, I am Karan Naik, pursuing masters in computer science from CSULB. I want to contribute to OpenMRS project, especially OpenMRS Android Client. Really excited.

Cheers

I am Raj Swarnam, I am interested in Global health informatics and how we could use emerging technologies to address resource constraints. I love carpentry and to play Badminton. Looking forward to contributing and learning to OpenMRS.

Welcome @rajswarnam to the OpenMRS family,spare some time and go through these they will better your stay :smile: http://om.rs/devmanual and https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Getting+started+with+OpenMRS

Hi everyone, am Male Michael. I am thrilled to join the OpenMRS community. Am joining as part of the Andela team, as a developer. I have development experience in Python, Javascript, a bit of java and C#. Looking forward to working with all of you and also learning more about OpenMRS

1 Like

Welcome @malmike to OpenMRS family bro, this link has a lot for you https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer see what is there and stay forever.

Hey everyone! My name is Nick Cruz and I’m currently an Android Developer based in Chicago, Illinois, United States. I’m really excited to be a part of the OpenMRS community.

I love Android development and I enjoy coding in Java and Kotlin! I’ve also had some experience working in HTML, CSS, and Javascript.

Looking forward to contributing and getting to know people!