Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Rohit Haryani

Hello,

My name is Chris Nguyen, a graduate student from California State University Long Beach. Hopefully I can contribute something to the OpenMRS community, as well.

Hi everyone, I’m Herman. I’m so excited to get a chance to be part of this project and to be able to contribute to it’s noble mission. I’m joining the Openmrs community as part of the Andela team as a developer. I have development experience with Python and Javascript. Looking forward to working with all of you, cheers!

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Linnette Wanjiru, I am a software developer at Andela, in Nairobi, Kenya. I am really excited about becoming a part of this community; learning and growing, as I get to work with a diverse and fun crowd. I am passionate about saving lives, improving the living conditions; especially that of those of less privileged in the society, and also about software development.

I believe we can change the world with technology and love. I look forward to interacting more with you and growing together, for the highest good.

2 Likes

Hey @cn46375,

Welcome to the community.

These links are good to get you started off and incase of questions feel free to reach out on the talk or via Telegram/IRC :slight_smile:

Getting Started as a Developer http://devmanual.openmrs.org/en/# http://guide.openmrs.org/en/#

Welcome @priyankab, @nishigandha, @cn46375, @mkiterian and @lwanjiru! Hopefully you took a look at our getting started as developer wiki page, please feel free to let us know how we can make your work easier.

Thank you for the warm welcome @wyclif.

Hello, I am Raviraj Mane pursuing masters in computer science from california state university long beach. I want to contribute to OpenMRS project and develop as part of GSoC 2017. I have worked as software developer and I have developed projects in jsp, servlet. I know basics of android also.

github account :-https://github.com/ravirajmane

1 Like

Welcome @ravirajmane! Have you taken a look at the getting started as a developer page.

Thank you.

Thank you everyone

Thank you for accepting me in the community though I have been a member for long.

A post was split to a new topic: What technology is needed to start developing?

Thank you very much @Cecilia. @Daniel Keyiwa is the BIG help to me. I would like to express my gratitude @Daniel and every one involve in OpenMRS. I am so grad that I found OpenMRS and hope to be a great contributor to the project.

Hello Everyone. Am Noumbissi Valere, A third year student at the University Of Buea. Am very happy to be a member of the contributors to this great project. I look forward to learn as much as i can and give as much as i can. Am equally looking forward to participate in Gsoc 2018.:slight_smile:

Welcome @valere ! Have you taken a look at the getting started as a developer page?

Hello. I’m Bastian Hellmann, working as Software developer at a local insurance agency. I saw a talk at TopConfDE today and was very impressed. So I want wo contribute and I hope I can improve my skills and OpenMRS.

Hello everyone, My name is Duyile Tolulope Patrick. I am a software developer at Andela based in Lagos, Nigeria. I am fascinated by the idea behind OpenMRS, knowing that each line of code I write can help to save lives. Looking forward to the experience of contributing and interacting with the OpenMRS community.

Regards

1 Like

HI, All, I’m Brian Njenga from Andela, Nairobi, Kenya. I’m glad to be here and looking forward to building and improving the openMRS community.

Regards

1 Like

Welcome to OpenMRS @afrocode :slight_smile:

1 Like