Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hi @chibujax2

Welcome to OpenMRS Community :slight_smile: You can go through this Getting Started developer guide to get more details. OpenMRS plays with Open Web Apps using web technologies. What about your depth about JavaScript? If you have good, then move with Open Web Apps.

Hi @brensurio Welcome to OpenMRS Community :slight_smile: You can go through this Getting Started developer guide to get more details.

I think, you are good with Java and Android programming. So better move with OpenMRS Android Client project. If you have interest then move this documentation.

Hello i’m a developer in groovy language i found very interesting this community

Hi All. This is Tamando, I am a Solutions Architect, implementing management software for various organisatios. Great to become part of this community. Looking forward to learning and contributing!

Hey everyone! I’m Priyanshi Sharma from India. I’m a third year Btech student, studying Computer Science Engineering. I’m proficient in Java and MySql. I’d like to contribute to this community. Can anyone help me get started?

Hello everyone!

I’m Charles-Étienne Couture from Canada. I’m a second year Btech student. I have also a background in psychology and neurobiology. I really looking forward to contribute to this project as an apprentice and learn from this community.

Looking forward to working with you !

Hi, I am Aman Adhikari from Texas, US. I am MSCS student and working on CPT currently. I have background on US Healthcare product development. I am looking forward to contribute the community as a developer.

Cheers!!

Hi @priyanshi @cecouture @adhikariaman01 Welcome to OpenMRS :smile: You all may go through the following links to get started. In case of any doubts feel free to join the openmrs irc channel and ask them there. http://om.rs/gettingstarted http://om.rs/devmanual http://om.rs/guide

Denis Martin here from Friends Without a Border. Intested in learning more. Thanks.

Hi everybody. I am Murphy. I don’t consider myself a user yet but I would love to be very soon. Thanks for keeping this space alive and allowing people to your community. Thanks

Hi, 10+ years of experience developing business critical apps integrated with back-end servers & 3rd party APIs Having expertise on iOS, i have worked on almost all mobile platforms including Android, BB & Windows mobile I have also hands-on experiencer in PHP or .NET for web apps & services

Hi @yasirmturk

Welcome to OpenMRS Community :slight_smile: You can go through this Getting Started developer guide to get more details.

I think, you are good with Java and Android programming. So better move with OpenMRS Android Client project. If you have interest then move this documentation.

Hi all,

Umoh here, Software developer based out of Ethiopia. I’ve got about 8 years in the industry, but have never worked on any open source projects before. This would be my first experience.

Hi, I am Irindu Indeera, A 3rd year computer Engineering undergraduate at university of Peradeniya Sri Lanka. I am new to open source and I am looking to start to contribute to pen source with OpenMRS and I am looking for a mentor. Also I am good with Java and C, I have experience in Java servlets and JDBC.

@cecilia karibu feel at home

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I am Mustafa from Indonesia. I’m mostly here for Bahmni questions, but I also want to learn further about OpenMRS :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi! I am Eric Salosny from Chile, computer science engineer, TIC architect with 10+ year working on phamaceutical/clinical/banks enviorements and absoluty noob with Openmrs (learning in progress). I am very happy to become part of this community. Looking forward to learning and contributing!

Hi everyone, my name is Eliseo García from Honduras, I’m a Systems Engineer and I hope to learn a lot from all of you.

Hi everyone. My name is Byron Sommardahl and I am the CTO of Acklen Avenue. We are a medium sized team of teams and we develop custom software. We have been tasked to implement a custom EMR and ERP solution for a public hospital system in Honduras. We chose Bahmni as our core system and plan on extending it to meet the hospital’s and country’s specific needs. We’re very excited to be a part of the OpenMRS and Bahmni communities.

One of our first tasks as a team is to complete the translation from English to Spanish and be sure that everything is thoroughly reviewed. We hope to put a sizable dent into the translation effort and make OpenMRS and Bahmni more relevant for Spanish speaking countries. I’m confident we can do this since my team is 100% fluent in both English and Spanish.

Onward and upward!

3 Likes

Hi everyone. My name is Ronald Doblado and I am a team member of Acklen Avenue, software development company. As @sommardahl stated, we have been tasked to implement a custom EMR and ERP solution for a public hospital system in Honduras. We are very excited for being part of this community and to be able to contribute to the project.

1 Like