Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hello, my name is Brhane. I’m a software engineer. I want to add one tap in the clinical dashboard. I have installed bahmni and tried to replace the clinical module(build) with the free code from git. it is not working. again, I’ve replaced the whole bahmni app and config again not working. I have also tried following the development guide. again, not working. can anyone help me please. I want to add my own omod backend for this.

thanks, in advance.

welcome @brhane

welcome @manojrajuchemirthi

Hi @maru @brhane you are highly welcome to the OpenMRS community. Consider reading the below link to get some tips on how and where you can get started. https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Guide+for+the+New+and+Curious

Hey I am Aaron McCarthy and i am new to OpenMRS. I am very willing and eager to learn how the system works and to contribute in any meaningful way possible to make OpenMRS better

Hello Everyone, I am Dula Boru from Ethiopia.

This Gezahegn,

Welcome Every body.

Great to have you all

Hello everyone, I, Sayantan Chakraborty, am a Sophomore Computer Science and Engineering student from India. I want to contribute to this fantastic community which saves the lives of many people around the world.

Am now getting used of the community

You are most welcome …feel at home … Always there for any inquiries sir

1 Like

Welcome @mccarthy

I am a bit confused while seeing the docs could you please direct me to how could I contribute to the community as a coder?

Hi everyone , I’m Gerald Bwambale, a graduate of information technology, am so happy to join the Open MRS community, and I hope joining this community will help me to increase the level of my skills in C#, java, html, CSS , java script, and with databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL and SQL server. and get the basic knowledge of application development and the trending technology across the world.

3 Likes

This is excellent @michael, I guess, I am on the right road. I study computers and am a software engineer looking for a collaborative community. I can start just like you did maybe I can be like you. My interest is to help my country, especially healthcare workers, move from paper to electronic—more besides rolling out openMRS in my country. I am interested in the special events program.

Hello everyone! I’m Gilbert Nsanzimana, a full stack developer based in Uganda. I’m thrilled to join OpenMRS community. Over the past four years, I have been immersed in development of various systems, including some in the health sector. Along the way, I also honed my skills in IT Support. The experiences have allowed me to witness firsthand the transformative power of health information technology, and I couldn’t wait but join you here. Ready to learn from everyone in this community and as well make a positive contribution. A little more about me here: https://nsanzimanagilbert.com/

3 Likes

Hello everyone. I am new in OpenMRS platform. I am Isaac Okwe a graduate from Makerere University in Software Engineering class 2022. Am excited to join this communuty. I hope it will be helpfull.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Isaac Okwe. Am glad to join OpenMRS community.

1 Like

Hello @nsanzimanagilbert and @isaacokwe You are warmly welcome to the OpenMRS community, kindly checkout this link to get started Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

1 Like

Hello OpenMRS Community,

I trust this message finds you in good health and high spirits. My name is Mayo Brahim, and I am delighted to become a part of this dynamic community. As a Full Stack Web Developer, Linux System Engineer, and fervent advocate for open-source software, I am eager to contribute my skills and experiences to foster OpenMRS’s mission.

I am a proud graduate of Concordia University in Canada, where I acquired a strong foundation in Computer Science, further nourishing my passion for web development and systems engineering. My expertise as a Full Stack Web Developer encompasses a range of skills, including:

1. Proficiency in front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, and JavaScript (including frameworks like React.js, Angular.js, and Vue.js).
  2. Experience in server-side languages such as Python, Java, and Node.js.
  3. Proficiency in database technologies like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
  4. Solid understanding of web architecture and the ability to maintain a server’s infrastructure.
  5. Knowledge of DevOps practices and tools like Docker, Jenkins, and AWS.
  6. Experience in version control using Git and GitHub.

In my capacity as a Linux System Engineer, I have managed and troubleshooted servers, maintained secure and efficient infrastructures, and developed a deep understanding of various Linux distributions.

Moreover, I have always been passionate about open-source software, advocating its principles and contributing to several such initiatives in the past. OpenMRS’s mission aligns perfectly with my philosophy, and I am thrilled about the prospects of contributing to this project.

I bring to the table not only my technical skills but also a cooperative mindset, efficient communication, and a problem-solving attitude. I am excited to collaborate with the members of this community, sharing knowledge and learning from the vast collective experience present here.

I am confident that my expertise, enthusiasm, and dedication will add significant value to the OpenMRS community. I am ready to dive in and contribute, so please do let me know of any opportunities or challenges that could use my skill set.

Thank you for welcoming me into this community. I look forward to contributing to the continued success and growth of OpenMRS.

Warm regards,

Mayo Brahim

3 Likes

Thanks @ebons

1 Like