Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hi @kdaud I did had a lot of fun reviewing various resources mentioned across various channels and I was checking out “Community Talks Special Edition with Stephanie Taylor right now”.

Just in case others may also find it helpful: GSoC 2023 Community Talks Special Edition with Stephanie Taylor - #6 by kdaud and the conversations at Get Ready for GSoC '23: Join Our Session on Submitting a Strong Proposal - #6 by juliet

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is Kartikay, a passionate MERN stack developer from IIT Patna. My tech stack is HTML, CSS, JavaScript, TypeScript, NodeJS, ReactJS, MongoDB, Express. I have also made two projects, and have also done a intern regarding the tech stack mentioned. I look forward to contributing in GSoC’23 in OpenMRS and willing to dedicate my full potential to it to grow my skills and productivity even more.GitHub

Yes kdaud, and I’m on my way to earn the dev/1 status.

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

I’m Jack, an aspiring dev in the United States, working to impove my skills everyday. Although I’m fairly new to software engineering, I’m willing to learn in anyway possible.

Cheers!
Jack

Hello everyone,

I’m Steven, and I’m excited to be a part of the OpenMRS developer community! I have always been passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems, and I believe that OpenMRS is a perfect example of how technology can be used to improve healthcare delivery in resource-constrained settings.

I have experience in ITS and cybersecurity, and I am excited to use these skills to contribute to the development of the platform. I am particularly interested in stability then growth, and I hope to collaborate with others in the community who share similar interests.

I am eager to learn from the vast knowledge and experience of my fellow community members, and I am committed to working together to create innovative solutions that will improve healthcare outcomes for people around the world. Thank you for welcoming me to the community, and I look forward to working with all of you!

1 Like

Hi everyone, My name is Caleb Magona and am a Java student have done several researches concerning Java as a programming language and am looking forward to the next step…… Thank you all

Hello Everyone! Sukriti this Side. Just joined the Community. I am from India. I am passionate about Web Development and Dev-Ops, I love contributing to Open-Souce Projects. I have contributed to various organisation and projects in the past. And would love contribute more to new projects. I love to explore and learn new things.

My Personal Website

What’s up, my name is Azzam and this comment will earn me the friendly badge

1 Like

Hey, I’m Aarya Ahjolia. I’m a pre final year student at Nirma University, Gujarat, India. I’m looking forward to contribute to OpenMRS by improving the responsiveness of 3.x website.

Hi, I am Naveed Pasha. I am a General Surgeon looking to implement develop surgical care pathways using open source electronic health records.

Hello people,

Shubh Suthar here pursuing CSE from NIT-SURAT. I love :kissing_heart:creativity and innovative ideas that helps the way we are living and helping communites to make the world better.

I am an Android developer having 2 years of experience , and ready to further contribute to make the OpenMRS strong, robust.

I don’t want to miss this oppurtunity.

Thank you

Hello everyone, my name is Amelia.

I have a Bachelor’s degree in IT and am a freelance frontend developer with skills in JavaScript, Java, and React. I am new to open source and still exploring its possibilities, and interested to learn more about the organization and projects that are involved in this community.

Here’s my GitHub link: amelia2802 (Amelia Dutta) · GitHub

I am thrilled to express my enthusiasm to work with OpenMRS. I am deeply aligned with the OpenMRS’s commitment of creating solutions that enable healthcare professionals to deliver better care to patients. I believe that with my skills I can make a meaningful contribution to this noble cause. I am excited about the opportunity to work collaboratively with like-minded individuals towards making a positive impact on global health.

1 Like

Hello World , Yasier here, from India. A GOOGLE DSC Web Co-Lead for my college campus with a passion for frontend dev with ReactJs centric tech stack. I’ve been learning and unlearning stuff and helping my fellow students get a clear picture of web dev through events and bootcamp in my college campus.

As an individual that’s inclined towards the Social Aspects of Tech, I find OpenMRS a perfect match to pitch in and make a positive impact on people’s lives. I’m particularly excited about this opportunity to contribute to the “O3: Migrate vanilla React forms to RHF” for GSOC 2023.

I’m keen to learn more about the organization and get to know more about the devs working on this novel idea. I believe that there is so much that we can achieve when we work together towards a common goal, and I’m excited to be a part of that.

P.S. You all can check my GitHub Profile for more info and also check out my personal website

Hi everyone,

I am Josephine from Kenya, a master "s student in Health Informatics. I am new to OpenMRS and I long to learn and be able to implement openMRS.

Hello there. My name is Angella Namuli. I am only new here and new to software engineering in general. I have been informed there are amazing mentors here and I hope to learn from you and also expand my friendship circle. Glad to meet you all

3 Likes

And would love contribute more to new projects. I love to explore and learn new things.

@sukriti05 we are glad to have you join the community. Have you had a chance to look at? Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

@kartikaysaxena @caleb @aarya @shubh1976 @amelia22 @yasier @josephine welcome to the community. Have you had a chance to look at? Interested Contributors, Get Ready for GSoC 2023 and Summer of Code 2023 - Resources - OpenMRS Wiki

1 Like

@ujjwal774 @angellanamuli do you find this link helpful?