Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Thanks Brenda

1 Like

Hey all! I’m Zainab a Developer from Sri Lanka. OpenMRS has a great mission of “Bringing People Together to Write Code and Save Lives”, which fascinates me, and also perhaps a way to get back that going to med school isn’t the only pathway to save lives :sweat_smile: . I’m looking forward to contribute as well as learn much from the amazing community here at OpenMRS. Great work to all those who have contributed to make OpenMRS where it is today, and I hope to be part of it moving forward.

2 Likes

Hi guys,I am Fiona Murugi from Kenya.Am a second year student currently doing Computer science. I am interested in contributing to openMRS project.Happy to be here.

Hi everybody!, I am Varun from India. I have 1+ years of experience in React , React Native and Java. I’m really interested in joining and contributing to openMRS community. It’s great to finally be here.

1 Like

@fiona @varungowdahr you’re warmly welcome to the Openmrs community follow this link Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

1 Like

**Good morning colleagues hoping you are all fine Am Mumbere Asingya Joshua And I will surely be glad to work hand in hand with you all **

1 Like

Hello Devs, My name’s Lucy and I am new to openMRS and glad to join this wonderful community. Currently, I am looking forward contributing to OpenMRS .

2 Likes

You are most welcome dear and here we go Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

Thx alot for choosing this platform and here we go Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

Hello family, my name is Fosuhene from Ghana. I am happy to have been accepted here to consult, share and contribute.

Thank you.

Hello members, I am called Otim Fredrick from Uganda, a new member of this community who happens to be a developer. Loves open-source contributions, and I am ready to share and collaborate.

Thanks

Hello everyone, I am Haftamu Kebede determined to implement OpenMRS and reproduce the open community culture in our facility, Ayder Comprehensive Specialized Hospital. As an ICT lead at the institution, I have a strong believe to bring change mostly with a trust that I can leverage this massive community built for effective implementation of OpenMRS in our setting and show its significance in our health services quality.

Looking for good cooperation and collaboration times ahead!

3 Likes

Welcome here :slight_smile: @haftamu :wave:

1 Like

I’m Benedict Agaba from Uganda, I work with the Ministry of health and it’s great to be on this platform.

1 Like

@abenlux your most welcome dear and here we go Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

Hi,

This is Sheela. I am an aspiring technical writer and hope to contribute to API technical writing space at MRS. Thanks.

Please let me know the contact for documentation related work

Heyy guys, sid here. Came here to apply just learnt java knowledge. right now i am new to these things but with your love maybe save a life one day.

Hi everyone i am Chikeluba. nice to be part of this community

Hi…I am Neel Patel from nirma university, I am planning on contributing to the android platform and the website development. Please guide me on how to go about the issues