Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hi everyone my name is Muhammad Saad and I am a student of Bachelors Of Computer Science in National University Of Sciences & Technology(NUST) Islamabad Pakistan. I have great interest in open source health care solution. As my final year project i am building a health care solution according to HL-7 and ICD-10 standards for Oncology. I am really excited and proud to become a part of OpenMRS community. Thank You :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello Everyone, My name is Shahin Alam and I am studying software engineering in University of Malaya,Malaysia. Since childhood , my parents wanted me to be a doctor but sacrificed their wish and allow me to pursue my interest in Computer Science.I have been learning Java , JSP , Servel and Spring framework( still beginner ) for two years.So, I hope I would put my best effort to contribute to Openmrs along with four other friends from my University.Besides, I hope to be given suggestions and guidelines by other dedicated people who are contributing to Openmrs.

3 Likes

Hello I’m Sharan Lobana,a second year Computer Science Undergraduate at Indian Institute of Roorkee(IITR). I want to contribute to OpenMRS and work on a project as a part of GSoC 2016. Experiences: I am experienced in front end programming in jQuery. I have also developed a website in Django framework. I hope that this would mark the beginning of my long association with OpenMRS.:slight_smile:

Sharan Lobana sharan on IRC Sharan-Lobana on Github

4 Likes

Hello everybody,

I am Sujatha and interested to contribute to testing area of the OpenMRS project. I can automate Web-based applications in Selenium WebDriver environment. It is an amazing experience to contribute to something good and at the same time expanding my skill set. I look forward to work more.

3 Likes

Hi All,

I’m P. Nadeeshani from Sri Lanka. I am a third year undergraduate at Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa.

I really enjoy by engaging open source projects. OpenMRS community is very friendly for new comers. So I impressed for this community activities. I am working with some issues of OpenMRS modules, and now it is a part of my leisure time activity too.

In my leisure time I do , playing hockey, developing Android Apps/Games, writing blogs, and reading blogs about new technologies.

And finally I should say that OpenMRS Community is more friendly to work. And I am doing my best to be a part of this Community. :slight_smile:

Thanks, Nadeeshani

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Maya, I’m interested to use OpenMRS as a tool for my research.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Cory Smith from Pikeville, Kentucky. I’m a senior at Upike and in Mr. Francis’ senior project class and interested in contributing to the OpenMRS community :slight_smile:

1 Like

HI guys, I’m Lahiru Dilshan. I’m a 3rd year undergraduate in Faculty of Engineering, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka. I’m doing Computer Engineering. I’m very interested in doing a GSoC project with OpenMRS which is OpenMRS Android Client. I have good knowledge about Java, Android Studio and engaged in developing apps using Android Studio. So, Can I have some more info about this project and what should I know?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hello Friends, Tendo Martyn is my Name,am new i have two years’ experience in java proramming,new two Hibernate and J2EE,and OPENmrs.and am a ,medical missionary.Iam previledged to join this community of developers .And like to sharpen my development skills in the bid to serve humanity healthwise and otherwise,and hookup with a host of like minded,developers and contributors.

2 Likes

@raff Hi… I’m Lahiru Dilshan. I’m a 3rd year undergraduate in Faculty of Engineering, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka. I’m doing Computer Engineering. I’m very interested in doing a GSoC project with OpenMRS which is OpenMRS Android Client. I have good knowledge about Java, Android Studio and engaged in developing apps using Android Studio. So, Can I have some more info about this project and what should I know?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Alieu Sesay, working with King’s Sierra Leone Partnership with the ambition to improve health information system hence growing much interest in open source tools like OpenMRS and Bahmni. Am really enthusiastic about joining this extra ordinary community helping low resource community to save live through technology.

2 Likes

Hello community, My name is Justin David Rivers I am a Computer Science Major at the University Of Pikeville. As part of my Senior Projects Class i am looking forward to contributing to the OpenMrs Community with a goal of doing the best i can do.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Wayne Matheny. I am a computer science major at the University of Pikeville. I am in interested in contributing to the OpenMrs Community as part of my Senior Project class.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Nikki Patel. I am a Computer Science major at University of Pikeville. I’m a senior at Upike and I am looking forward to contributing to the OpenMrs Community.

2 Likes

@rivers @waynematheny and @nikkipatel Welcome . Could you tell us more about your course and what you will be trying to achieve

Are you participating in GSOC? What will you and your friends be looking to work on?

HI my name i nelson from Kenay here to devote my time to learn to contribute to openMRS

2 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Alberto from Spain but currently I’m living in UK :slight_smile: I have been working in Java projects as developer during six years. Nowadays, I am working in a pub but willing to work again in IT projects, so I decided to start in an open source project to update my skills and help as much as I can here :slight_smile:

Willing to learn and give my best :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, I’m a MOTECH developer, we’re starting a couple of projects with tighter integration with OpenMRS. We’re going to be making some changes to our current OpenMRS module. Yay for OpenMRS! Oh, and to keep the tradition going:

Boeuf Bourguignon

2 Likes

Hi, I am Thongchai from Thailand. I looking for solution about electronics medical record and related for introduced my friend in hospital. My background was computational astrophysics, computer simulation in sciences, web developer with java and php. My occupation is freelance programmer.

Nice to meet you.

1 Like