Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hello dear how r u today any new program u guys are working on i can get some heads up

been practicing more with Java and HTML this week… but want to be on board

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m Edison and I’m new here. I’m so grateful that I’m also a member of this community more interested in writing code to save lives. I’ll be so glad if I receive your guidance and mentorship as I’m looking forward to learning and as well contributing to the community. Thanks @jonathan for connecting me

1 Like

hello members; can someone please let me know where to start from: after joining Thanks highly appreciate your help

1 Like

You’re most welcome to the community. Feel free to walk through Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki to find your way around here and feel free to ask where you need clarity

2 Likes

Thanks @mherman22

MOST welcome @edison

Thanks @josephkagimu1

Welcome a board Mr. @edison

Hello Everyone! I’m Baibhav, a student of National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur(India). I am excited to contribute to OpenMRS. I have keen interest in web development and programming and prior coding experience in C++, React, Node.Js. Looking forward to all your support and guidance.

Thanks and regards!

1 Like

Welcome @edison & @baibhav3211 we are glad that you have joined one of the best community in the world… Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki will guide u on our teams and how to get started… As a developer Creating Your First Module - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki this is also important on how to get started

Welcome @edison and @baibhav3211

Thanks @abertnamanya for the warm welcome

Thanks @jonathan it’s been helpful

Welcome you’re in the right place @baibhav3211

Hello Everyone! I’m Zac Butko from California, USA. I have just joined Mekom Solutions as Senior Frontend Engineer, and will be primarily working on OpenMRS topics. I have a bachelor’s in physics and work experience in QA/test, hardware, firmware, embedded systems, web-app back and front end, project management, and data analysis. Feel free to ask me about any of these topics!

OpenMRS is a great project, and I am excited to work with you all!

2 Likes

Hello OpenMRS community: My name is Doug and I am from the School of Health Information Science at the University of Victoria in British Columbia, Canada. The school has a particular interest in the ways that clinical user interfaces can be designed and how OpenMRS can be used in education. UVIC Health Information Science

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m Claude a computer scientist from Kenya, glad to be here and ready to learn. I’m on my first job and I’m required to get familiar with openMRS.

1 Like

hello @anandrajsingh welcome to the community please read through the user guideto get started with the community

1 Like

Thanks. Will do

Welcome, @claude9! There is a lot happening in our community. We’ve set up squads and teams to work on specific projects. This means that you have a lot of choices when it comes to getting involved with OpenMRS. Our Guide for the New & Curious is a great place to discover what squad/team is working on what and where to learn more about their work.