Welcome! Please introduce yourself

13d

Hello @nalanz,

Welcome to OpenMRS. We are really happy to have you here. You can get started with the Beginner’s Guide . I hope you enjoy your time here. :slightly_smiling_face: All the best. :+1:

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

You’re welcome dear @nalanz

Hey my name is abert namanya, am learning to code for openMRS.

Thank you

2 Likes

Hello @abertnamanya,
Welcome to OpenMRS.
We are really happy to have you here.
You can get started with the Beginner’s Guide .
I hope you enjoy your time here. :slightly_smiling_face:
All the best. :+1:

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m Barry. I heard about openmrs a long time ago, and now I’ve finally decided see if I can help, or at least learn some stuff and meet new people and have fun! Maybe start with unit testing… :thinking:

2 Likes

@barry Welcome to OpenMRS! Please check out this link to get started. Please feel free to ask questions.

Hello and welcome to the community, I am sure you’re gonna have a great time and your help will be of great use!

@barry welcome… Check Getting Started as a Developer (Archived Version) - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki to get started

Hi @barry,

Welcome to OpenMRS. Good to have you here. You can look into our New Community Guide for general information about our community. Our Product Dashboard and Community Engagement Dashboard give insight into some of our community’s current initiatives. And we have a number of different guides that might suit your needs, whether you are a developer , an implementer, or a user.

To get an idea of what’s going on each week, please see our Events calendar .

Also, seeing your interest in testing, we have a quality assurance squad where we write and implement test. We will be very glad if you could join us to share your expertise. You can have a look Getting Started with OMRS QA.. This will guide you on how to get started.

Hi everyone, I am Kiran Khanna. I am a B.Tech Second-year computer science with AI student. I am really interested in contributing to the Open Mrs organization.

1 Like

Hello @sunshine , welcome to OpenMRS. It’s great to have you on board. You can have a look at Welcome! Please introduce yourself - #3887 by joachimjunior as @joachimjunior has covered everything in the post.

1 Like

hi am allan ndaula a software interestee and a medical student. i find this community good enough to connect both my field of expertise and that of my interest. i hope to contribute to this community, write code and save lives. looking forward to working with you family

1 Like

Hello @allan,
Welcome to OpenMRS.
We are really happy to have you here.
You can get started with the Beginner’s Guide .
I hope you enjoy your time here. :slightly_smiling_face:
All the best. :+1:

Hi Everyone! I am Dr Nivedita Dutta, a private dental practitioner. Presently I am also an associated research scientist in the Biomedical Engineering and Assistive Technology Centre of the National Institute of Technology, Durgapur. My research topic is searching for the barriers to the adaptation of the interoperable dental health record in India’s dental health segment. OpenMRS may be a great platform for my project. I am new to this platform. Any guidance/instruction from other members will be helpful for me regarding the use of OpenMRS for my purpose.

Stay safe! Thanks! Nivedita

2 Likes

Hello @drnivedita,
Welcome to OpenMRS.
You can have a look at User Guide.
I hope this helps.
All the best! :+1:

Thank you @ujjwaltyagi355.

Hi, I am Randriamanalina Rojo and I am on an new project based on OpenMRS for Madagascar. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @rojo, Welcome to OpenMRS. We are really happy to have you here. You can get started with the Beginner’s Guide . I hope you enjoy your time here. :slightly_smiling_face: All the best. :+1:

Thank you @ujjwaltyagi355.