Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hi Friends, Its Me Tooba,From India And Greet All The Participants of Gci2015.I am new to this and this is the first time I am entering into this Patfrom.I am actually a Programmer and Like Graphics Designing and I do a little Video Editting. Thanks Tooba

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

I’m Dan. I’m Product Manager on Project Buendia, working with MSF UK to build a field-ready hardware and software for managing medical records in humanitarian emergencies. I got into this area via running the #hack4good series of global hackathons. I was the lead UX designer on the first phase of Project Buendia, which started in September 2014 and was focused on Ebola, and in July I took on this role to extend the software to work for other humanitarian emergencies that MSF works in.

I grew up in Scotland, near Edinburgh, and now live in London. My background is in Computer Science and I moved from software engineering to UX design to Product Management.

I love using my skills on projects that make a difference in the world, it’s challenging and rewarding working on these kinds of problems in sometimes quite extreme environments, and I’m excited to be part of this community.

Cheers,

Dan @dancunningham

2 Likes

Hello All, I’m Ebaneck Atuh, from Cameroon, a graduate in Computer engineering wishing to know more about Openmrs bahmni specifically.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is John Donas, and I am a Computer Science student at Worcester State University. I just recently joined the OpenMRS project today as part of my final project before graduation and I am really excited for our commencement already.

Previous experience: -I was a part of the coding team for AutoeXplorer (http://sourceforge.net/projects/autoexplorer/). The entire browser was coded in Java.

John Donas jd22292 on GitHub jd22292 on Trello

3 Likes

Hello everyone.

My name is Spencer and I’m a senior majoring in Computer Science at Worcester State University. I’m looking forward to interacting with the OpenMRS community and contributing to OpenMRS as part of my Software Development Capstone.

Spencer

3 Likes

My name is Greg and I am currently a student at Worcester State University and am looking forward to contributing to the OpenMRS project. As a capstone class for my concentration in Software Development it is a way to transition us from being in the school mindset of programming and its processes and give us a sense and some exposure to the industry.

3 Likes

Hi my name is Ani Upadhyayula. I am currently a junior at Worcester State University. I am doing the OpenMRS project as the capstone in our major. I am really excited about working on this assignment. I think doing this project is a good transition from doing school projects to real time exposure to the industry.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Pavani Mothe, I am a senior at Worcester State University and will be graduating this May. I am excited to learn about OpenMRS and contribute to the OpenMRS software platform and gain some experience as a Software Developer.

-Pavani Mothe

3 Likes

Hi everyone

I am Simin Shamsfallah, a senior year student at Worcester State University. I’m interested in software and web development.

In my spare time I go to the gym, watch movie, and read book.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Xavier Giles and I am currently a Senior at Worcester State University graduating this Fall. I have worked on a couple of my own projects in my spare time, but nothing of this size. I am excited to begin working on this project and look forward to making positive contributions!

2 Likes

Hi!

My name is Juan and I am new here I am a beginner developer and I am willing to give the best of me in order to help this incredible project be better every day!

I am new to open source and to development with such a big a team, (I am used to work alone in small web development projects)

I hope I can help! Nice to meet you all

Hello Everyone! I am Rahul Dhiman. I joined today. I am currently working as a Full-time Sr. Software Architect at Uni. Of San Diego. I have been working in Software industry since last 7 years. I did my Masters in Computer-Science from San Diego State University. I have been looking to work on big and well designed projects maintained by smart perople just like this for a long time. It seems like i found one now. :slight_smile: I hope that i can learn a lot from you guys and can help with whatever i know and have experience in . I hope this will be fun:) Thanks -Rahul Dhiman

1 Like

Hi my name is Matt, I am also one of the students from Worcester State University about to begin working on this project. I am excited to begin contributing to the project and community, hopefully we be helpful and achieve progress.

2 Likes

Welcome everyone, we are excited to have you and thank you for choosing OpenMRS, have you guys joined our IRC channel?

Have you also taken a chance to look at the guide on our getting started page?

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Harihara Panigrahy, and I graduated in Computer Science and Engineering in 2015 August. I am currently working as a software developer in Perfios Private Limited in Bangalore,India. for the last 5 months.

I like all aspects of Computer and I feel it as my best friend. I don’t consider myself a big brain but I feel very curious to find answers to any sort of logical problem. I can say its like cocaine to me.

I like to watch cartoon and listen to bass and rock songs. I feel bored while travelling unless it consists of tracking.

For me programmers are superheros and super-villains and its a dream to be a superhero.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

My name is Nicholas Richard and I’m a senior at Worcester State University majoring in Computer Science. I’m looking forward to joining the OpenMRS community and doing what I can to contribute. I hope I learn many new and useful tools and techniques that help me further my software development knowledge.

2 Likes

Hello, I am Chris Hanson, a fourth year student at Worcester State University in Worcester, MA, USA. I am here to contribute to OpenMRS as part of a project in one of my classes. I have coded mostly in Java although I am familiar with both Python and C. I am looking forward to being involved with OpenMRS. Chris

2 Likes

Hello, My name is Brett Surprenant, I am in my fourth year at Worcester State University. I am majoring in Computer Science with a minor in Mathematics. I am looking forward to contributing to OpenMRS this semester, and learning many things along the way.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Dale Diaz. I am a senior computer science major at Worcester State University. I am working with a team for my CAPSTONE. I’m looking forward to contributing to OpenMRS and learning how working in a real-life group scenario.

2 Likes

Hi,

My name is Dana Perry. I am currently a senior at Worcester State University, which is located in the United States. Computer Science is my major with a minor in Business Administration. I run track and field for the University and am also an Eagle scout. I am looking forward to working on the OpenMRS project.

2 Likes