Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hello Everyone, I’m Vaishnavi,3rd year computer science student of Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology Hyderabad,India.I want to experience real time coding and I would like to take part in GSoC 2020.Can anyone guide me on how to go ahead?

1 Like

Hello @vaishnavi, welcome! You can find all the information about GSoC here.

Hi everyone, I’m Yohan Avishke from Sri Lanka. I study Software Engineering as a third-year student at the University of Westminster.

I’m currently working with an open-source organization entgra.io. So I’m familiar with GIT. Also, I have been working on projects on both frontend and backend covering languages like Java, Python, Javascript, React.

Working with GSOC community is a fresh new experience for me, and plan to have the best out of it.

Thank you with regards Yohan Avishke

Welcome to the community @yusto

1 Like

Hey i m tanzeel GSOC 2020 aspirant and i want to contribute to one of your android project.

Welcome to the community @tanzeel3786. Take a look at this to begin your journey for GSOC 2020 GSOC2020 warm up practice

Hai All, I am Sajeevan Vinayakavaseekaran. Undergraduate, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I am excited to work with OpenMRS community.

Hi All, myself Aman Kumar Kashyap a sophomore at International Institute of Information technology Hyderabad pursuing Computer Science degree. My Interest lies in systems software and Android development. I love to indulge in solving complex problems through coding. When I don’t code, I love to read books and watch comedy shows/movies. I am excited to contribute to OpenMRS community.

Hey Hey everyone! My name’s Ujjwal Sumesh, and I am a first year undergard at Ramaiah University (It’s in India by the way) pursuing my B.tech degree in Computer Science. This is my first time contributing/working with OpenMRS and my first time contributing to any organization in general. So I guess you can call me the ‘newbie’ ;). Would really love to get to know you all and am looking forward to working with you guys!

Welcome to the community @xaverax, happy to have you on board , kindly follow this link https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer to follow up the conventions

Alright thanks!

Hello, I am Prajwal, a Computer Science enthusiast at National Institute of Technology Karnataka . I look forward to contribute to the Android Client project of OpenMRS. How do I get in touch with the mentors?

Hello everyone,

My name is Anish Raju and I’m a student and researcher at the University of Arizona. As someone interested in addressing healthcare in underdeveloped countries, OpenMRS strongly aligns with my interests and I look forward to contributing in any capacity I can! I’m familiar with a variety of languages and applications, particularly Java, Javascript, and React.

Feel free to contact me at any time. I’m particularly interested in participating through the Google Summer of Code.

Hello, I am Akshobhya Pal an undergraduate pursuing B.Tech from NIT Uttarakhand. I am a GSoC aspirant primarily working on android projects in JAVA and Kotlin.I will be contributing to the Android Client project of OpenMRS.

Hello @akshobhya, welcome! You can go through this https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Summer+Of+Code+2020 wiki page to get started.

Hi @anishraju. Welcome to the community. You can find all the information about GSoC here

Hi @prajwal27. Welcome to the community. You can join the IRC channel or any other mode of contact for projects you are interested in.:grinning:

Hello everyone its Devyank Shaw, I am a 4th year UG B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering student of UEM, Kolkata. I can learn things quickly and can be productive at the same time. I have more than 1 year of experience in Android, Java and Firebase.

Hello @devyank1902, welcome to the community!

1 Like

Kindly give me access to JIRA issues so that i can raise a ticket and also contribute to it or in other.