Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hello everyone my name is Sathvik, I am currently a Google Code-in student under OpenMrs. I am really interested in OpenMrs and what they do. I am good in various skills such as design, documentation, and etc. I am really excited to be a part of the community.

welcome @momtahinachowdhury to the community we are so pleased to work with saving lives through code

1 Like

Welcome @sathvik to the community we hope that you gained alot through GCI and we are looking forward to seeing you in the entire community

Hello I’m Vibhor Chinda, a second year student from VIT Vellore. I want to contribute to openmrs and develope a project as part of GSoC 2020.

Welcome to the community! Kindly follow this link to get started. In preparation for GSoC you can look at this page on what aspired in GSoC 2019.

I am Nakiguli Grace from Uganda, a new developer who wish to contribute to this community in writting code to save life!. I will be glad to be guided on how to start.

Welcome to the community! kindly follow this link to get started.

Hi, my name is Bhavdeep Singh and I am 14 year old and I am from from India .I like OpenMRS as it gives a chance to interact with other people and see what world is and how can we develop a country .

Welcome to the community please take a look here to get started

Hello everyone, I am Hemil Panchiwala, a 2nd-year Computer Science student at Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee in India. I am a mobile developer and love to contribute to open source development. I am interested in contributing to the OpenMRS organization. So can anyone guide me on how to start contributing to OpenMRS? My GitHub profile

Welcome @blackreaper to the community we are glad to have you in the community

Hey, I’m Disha Talreja. I’m participating in GCI for the first time and I am excited to contribute to OpenMRS for GCI 2019. I’m looking forward to a wonderful experience and learn a lot of new things.

Welcome to the community @disha1202. Kindly take a look Here

Hi everyone!!! I’m manusha karunathilaka, Undergraduate from the University of Moratuwa Sri Lanka. Currently, I’m following Computer Science and Engineering which is highly demanded in the Sri Lankan IT industry. I have worked as a Software Engineering trainee for six months period in Sri Lankan IT company.

Nowadays, I’m working on a research project called change impact analysis techniques for a large codebase. I’m happy to do an open-source contribution to improve my knowledge and skills.

Welcome to the community @manusha.

Hi. i am VINAYAK M R from INDIA. i am pursuing BTECH computer science and engineering at a engineering college at kerala. i have currently done few projects in ML and Django. It is really a honour for me to be a part of this community and looking forward for getting great oppertunities from this community and I’m happy to do an open-source contribution to improve my knowledge and skills.

Your welcome to the community

Hi i am Devansh and i am doing google code in under openmrs.

@devanshk09 Good luck :slight_smile:

Hello everyone I am Aman Mishra pursuing my bachelors in Computer Science and currently in third year. I have done a few projects on Java Spring Boot and ML. Looking forward to contribute to this community and have a nice time coding my way out of problems.