Welcome! Please introduce yourself

hello everyone , I am lobe serge software engineeing student at the University of Buea .Happy to be part of this great community.

We are glad to have you in this community. Kindly follow this link to get started. In case you need any help, feel free to reach out to the community members through Talk or IRC.

1 Like

Great to see you here dude!!!

Its my pleasure to be a member of this great community.

I work in County government in California, USA. We are looking to follow in the footsteps of San Diego Health Connect, and I am interested in finding out if other counties have looked into or started using OpenMRS.

1 Like

Very many countries are using openmrs at their health centers, You are highly welcome@Kperdersen ,feel free to explore more , here is the link for evidence https://atlas.openmrs.org/

1 Like

Explore more to countries implementing openmrs using https://atlas.openmrs.org/ thanks

It will depend on which IDE you would want to use or which IDE suit your needs

Hi, my name is Jemilu Femi Mohammed and am Network System Admin/deveOps.

Am new to openMRS and will be much appreciate if the community could help. Thanks

Welcome to the community! we look forward to your contribution Kindly follow this link to get started.

Aloha, I’m Arpit, a 15 y.o. student from India, residing in Oman. I’m currently in grade 11. This response is for a GCI’19 task that I have to do.

OpenMRS believes in it’s tagline “Write code, Save lives”. GCI isn’t just a competition, but a platform for many new coders to learn as well as contribute to open-source software. For many it’s their first interaction working on such amazing projects. I participated in GCI '17 and '18 too, but I couldn’t work on many coding tasks. The connection that new learners and enthusiasts get on such a platform is just insane. Thanks OpenMRS and Google for providing us such an opportunity!

1 Like

I’m, Vítek, a 16 year old student from Prague. I do Python, Java and Javascript. I consider myself a perfectionist - I want my work to be as good is it can.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Kaan and I’m from Turkey. I’m learning coding and now I’m proud of being a part of OpenMRS.

I think Google Code-in helps us have better communication skills. It is my first year in Google Code-in. I’m expecting to have better skills in coding, also I expect to have better communication skills.

2 Likes

@arpitak, @kokolem and @kaancakil welcome to the community and feel free to reach out for help through Talk or IRC. We wish luck

Hi My name is Saad Khaleeq. I’m from Pakistan. I’m 14 years old. I’m doing every type of tasks of OpenMRS. I know coding, designing, QA. I joined GCI Last year and so this year too. I’m very exited to do tasks and work with OpenMRS. GCI is a very fantastic competition. BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE

Welcome @kokolem to the community we are excited about you and hope to save lives of people with you throught writing code see you in GCI

Hey I’m Elton and I would like to be taught some coding skills

Hey ka an I’m Elton fromEast Africa ,can u teach me what u have learnt so far

@vitek my name is Elton and I’m so glad to text u

Greetings fellow mates! and i am sixteen years old. I am really crazy for Gizmos and tech. This year i decided to participate in GCI and this . This way GCI really helps people to learn new things. I did not know about openMRS till i participated in the GCI. I have been really impressed and motivated by openMRS. The fact that it will use technology to improve healthcare just amazes me. I hope openMRS continues to do their work and i will keep following it! :slight_smile:

1. No i have never participated in Google-code in before . this is my first time :frowning:

2. i expect that openMRS really succeeds in the goal they are trying to achieve. Technology is really improving day by days but its just developed for our own needs or for the wealthy people. openMRS on the other hand wants to use tech for the needy and i am pretty sure they will keep continuing :slight_smile:

1 Like