Welcome! Please introduce yourself

@jwnasambu, @mozzy, @irenyak1, @ssmusoke, @tendomart, @dkayiwa, @burke have you had a look at @dlottero’s post, I think it could be a good idea to migrate this post to OpenMRS Talk for better feedback.

1 Like

@kdaud can you re-direct it ?

@tendomart It sounds easier but how can I accomplish this task. Have always been thinking that it requires some privileges one must have to re-direct a post.

Welcome to the community , we are happy to be with you @eflan . Feel free to get started with https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer.

Thanks @kdaud. Yes I have had a look but its something one will at again and again.

1 Like

Hi everyone, my name is vik and I have knowledge in Javascript and C# and would like to contribute in the areas of Javascript development and testing.

Hello @vik you are welcome to the community. Please use this link to start contributing

Hello every one…! My name is Joshua Nsereko. I am From Uganda. I am an student offering a bachelors degree in Software Engineering at Bugema University. I am interested in coding.

1 Like

We are glad to have you in this community. Kindly follow this link to get started.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Welcome @jnakibuuka to OpenMRS. Follow the link @jwnasambu has given you to get started. If you get stack, come on OpenMRS Talk at https://talk.openmrs.org to seek for help

2 Likes

Thank u so much…!!!

1 Like

Greetings everyone i am vishal cs undergraduate student in computer engineering i want to contribute to openmrs i am looking for mentors can someone guide me.

Welcome to the community ! we look forward to your contribution. Which section do you wish to volunteer i.e documentation, Development , Design, Quality Analysis and testing.

1 Like

@jwnasambu documentation and development

To volunteer as a developer kindly follow this link and for documentation follow this link. Once again welcome!!

1 Like

Thank You for guidance

1 Like

Hello friends, This is Rahul Jain from IIT Roorkee(India). I was searching an organistaion for GSOC 2020 and after searching a lot, i am ready with OpenMRS.I was impressed by the vision of OpenMRS and this is one of the reason i preferred it.

Right now i have my hands dirty with React,Django,javascript,python and i think with these frameworks(and languages) i will be able to contribute well to OpenMRS.

i want to ask one question if i want to contribute to OpenMRS OWA development can’t i directly fork the github repo and contribute. is there any need to setup java environment.

Hello everyone, my name is Sriram Viswanathan and I am a developer at ThoughtWorks. I have joined the MSF project as a contributor and in-turn the Bahmni community and would be part of the discussions that happen in that intersection. Happy to be here and would be part of some discussions that are ongoing in the integrations between Bahmni in the context of MSF and the general implementation.

1 Like