Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Welcome to the community we look forward for your contribution. Kindly click here to get started.

hi everyone I am using open mrs 1st time in windows 10 through virtual box and vagrant. I want to share this server to other person’s in local network for test data entry. So can anyone tell the process step by step. it will be great help for us.

Thanks Jitendra Joshi

Welcome into the community @jitendra, glad to be with you. You may go through this implementation document for an overview on how to get OpenMRS installed and working to satisfy a need. If that doesn’t help, don’t hesitate creating a new topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

Kind regards Nathan

1 Like

Welcome to the community kindly click here to get started. In case of any clarification, feel free to reach out to the community through Talk and IRC.:smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I’m Rushikesh Chaudhari, student of computer engineering . I’m just fan of java language. To understand the hibernate framework and contribute to the openMRS I joined the community.

2 Likes

heilo,you are greatly welcome to the community kindly look at this https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer to get moving

hey with help of document I set up the environment by cloning the openMRS core.I’m using legacyui as interface . Now I want to work on issue TRUNK-4620 , can you help me out to solve this problem ? and I don’t have a jira account so I can not comment and claim the issue

1 Like

hi @rushikesh , As long as you get the openmrs Id , its what you use in all openmrs tool. So its your id you have to use in Jira , you dont need any other account

1 Like

Just to add to @mozzy, you need to contact help desk to request access to the wiki for edit/write access.

1 Like

Hello everyone. Am Claire Sharitah and I am new to OpenMRS. I joined as a developer and am really glad to be here. Am a student pursuing my bachelors degree in computer engineering which i will be finishing in the next two months. Hope i be of use to this group

1 Like

heilo claire,you are welcome to our community kindly look at this to get started https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer

1 Like

Thank you herbert

Hi everyone,

My name is Jonan Tuhairwe, a software Engineer. I’m new to OpenMrs and I’m so excited to be part of this community and I hope to learn and contribute positively to this project.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

My name is Sud and I’m a software engineer with an interest in data science and healthcare. Looking forward to learning more about OpenMRS and how I can contribute!

Cheers

1 Like

@jonan1991 and @sud we are glad to have you in this community just in case you need help, feel free to reach out to the members through Talk and IRC. Kindly click here to get started.

welcome @jonan1991. happy to have you here

1 Like

@lufafa Happy too meet you too

1 Like

@jwnasambu thank you

hi friends

During bahmni installation i am facing following problem Error: Package: ansible-2.2.0.0-3.el6.noarch (/ansible-2.2.0.0-3.el6.noarch) Requires: /usr/bin/python2.6

any solution?

1 Like

make a thread for this error here https://talk.openmrs.org/