Welcome! Please introduce yourself

while running mvn clean install

It’s showing this… Why is it so?

try that command if that does not work then go to Stack Overflow that link Error "The goal you specified requires a project to execute but there is no POM in this directory" after executing maven command - Stack Overflow

mvn install:install-file “-DgroupId=org.mozilla” “-DartifactId=jss” “-Dversion=4.2.5” “-Dpackaging=jar” “-Dfile=C:\Users\AArmijos\workspace\componentes-1.0.4\deps\jss-4.2.5.jar”

Hello everyone , I’m Aniket. I’m a 3rd year computer science graduate who lives in india.I’m a frontend developer who’s leanring and exploring backend technologies. I’m enthusiastic towards making valuebale contributions to open source projects. I’m looking forward to add some value to the community :blush:.

Thank you I was able to fix it. it’s because of the incorrect database name.

Welcome to the community @daffodils, @ndukwe, @anikett, @aankirz, @shamlymhd It is good to have you here :smiley: To get you started, please check out this guide. Amongst other things, it will introduce you to the community, what we are all about, help you discover the various squads and teams and how you can join whichever that piques your interest. Explore away….

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @daffodils, @ndukwe, @anikett, @aankirz, @shamlymhd It is good to have you here :smiley: To get you started, please check out this guide. Amongst other things, it will introduce you to the community, what we are all about, help you discover the various squads and teams and how you can join whichever that piques your interest. Explore away…. [/quote]

For GSoC aspirants could be worth while taking a look at Interested Contributors, Get Ready for GSoC 2023

1 Like

@tasmiya20 Could you start a new topic in talk having the error details. It will get you more people to help.

Yeah I already created a new topic based on it named as “OpenMRS SDK Setup Server Failure”. Thanks sir.

1 Like

Hello dears, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Mostafa Magdy, a 4th year senior computer engineer at Cairo University faculty of engineering from Egypt. I worked before as a java developer when i was in the third year in college and really i love to code with java.

i want to contribute in GSoC2023, so how can i start in organization to understand the system and fix issues and solve some PRs

@mostafaa Your very welcome to the community Google Summer of Code (GSOC) - Resources - OpenMRS Wiki You might find this helpful.

2 Likes

yes i have already checked these projects and talked to a mentor thank you very much :relaxed:.

1 Like

Hello everyone :smiley:, I am Iqbal, a 2nd year undergrad from India. I am a full stack developer and working on many frameworks and libraries such as ReactJS, NextJS, NodeJS, PHP, MySql, Laravel, MongoDB, GraphQL, and devops knowing Docker and Kubernetes with minikube on local server. I am a good and fast learner and working with many of my college teams in building their projects. I love contributing to communites and looking forward to contribute to the cause of OpenMRS community :heart:. Please help me get through resources. Thank you :grin:

Hello Ankit, which project are you looking to contribute to?

Hi,

i am hassan and i am digital marketing expert but i want to change my career.

Hello everyone, I am Chiran Devinda, a 3rd-year undergraduate university of Peradeniya Sri Lanka. I have worked with many frameworks and libraries and languages such as python, java, C, JS, dart, ReactJS, Angular, NodeJS, MySql, and MongoDB. I am so happy to be part of this community.

1 Like

Welcome to OpenMRS community. Did you get a chance to take a look at? Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

@mostafaa @iqbal @chiran welcome to the community. Did you get a chance to take a look at? Interested Contributors, Get Ready for GSoC 2023

1 Like

Thank you @kdaud for that.

Yea I already saw this and choose a updating sdk project to contribute in this year and I have already setup it and made a PR that will be merged soon after passing all checks.

I will be very happy if you give me some notes to do this period before proposal phase

yes I did. Thank you for asking @kdaud

1 Like