Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Welcome to the community @armanalam , @martinl , @rouslong , @utkarsh3112 , @tasmiya20 and @danielmarvin. It is good to have you here :smiley: To get you started, please check out this guide. Amongst other things, it will introduce you to the community, what we are all about, help you discover the various squads and teams and how you can join whichever that piques your interest. Explore away…

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Haftamu. Feel free to interact.

Thanks for the resource

1 Like

@bp12345 @rukundob451 @faithariong @user234 @parthis @dinahgrace @abhishek077 @rithvik @varuns22 @ifeanyihm @tanay26 @armanalam @martinl @utkarsh3112 @tasmiya20 @danielmarvin would be worth taking a closer look at

4 Likes

Welcome to the community Daniel. We welcome you here.

Kindly dont miss this 2023-02-09:Newcomers Orientation Session

1 Like

Don’t miss this

Thank you Ssebana Suubi Joshua for sharing it I’ve registered for it. Excited about the event.

Hello Everyone I’m Phanendhar Reddy, Recently graduated with Computer Science Engineering. I’ve got good experience in Java Full Stack Development. I’m here to learn. And planning to apply for GSOC 2023 program. Looking for an exciting opportunity. Thank you Phanendhar Reddy

1 Like

Your welcome @user234

1 Like

I am Anuj Solanki and I am in my second year of BTech in Computer Science from IIT Mandi. I am interested in machine learning and Android development and have a good command over languages such as C, C++, Python, Kotlin, Jetpack Compose, HTML, CSS and MySQL.

I am passionate about open source contribution and want to develop new skills while doing so. Being a part of your organisation, I would really appreciate it if you could guide me in the right direction. If there is any task, project or any open issue that i can do please let me know. Looking forward to your response.

Contant Emails: anuj603362@gmail.com b21151@students.iitmandi.ac.in

Hello Everyone, I am Pranavdhar, a third year CSE student from india. I am technically a Full-stack developer having knowledge in the technologies like MERN Stack, NextJs, Django(Python), GraphQL, and restful APIs, Git. And I always love to practice new technologies and meet new people.

I have great interest in working in open source projects and would like to contribute in OpenMRS as it is one such organization which is working to improve the healthcare which I personally feel the importance.

Where can we discuss about the proposed projects if we have questions or want to understand more about the projects or we have to wait until OpenMRS is accepted as a mentoring organization?

Hi, I am Salifu Njidda from Cameroon. I am an under grad computer Engineering student at University of Buea. I was reading through a document about open source and came accross a program(GSoC) promoting open source contributions among developers. In this program i found many participating organizations among which i got much interest to this OpemMRS which has very exciteing projects and tackling the most important aspect of our daily life that is our health. In light with this, I am interested in contributing to the goals of this Org during GSoC2023 and beyond GSoC. This Org is just so interesting and exciting to be part of. I will appreciate if someone can help point me out to where I can get started as a begginer. thank you all!

@armanalam could you take a look at? Interested Contributors, Get Ready for GSoC 2023

@njiddasalifu @iampranavdhar welcome to the community. Checkout the link above for guidance about GSoC.

Hello folks :wave:

Hello, everyone. My name is Phylis from Kenya. I am an OpenMRS developer in training under UoN. I am so glad to be part of this community and looking forward to interacting with you all and most important to learn from you. :slight_smile:

Hello everyone . My name is Aryan gupta and currently studying Information technology for Punjab University . I love making websites and currently learning blockchain . I am really looking forward to interacting with you all guys and contributing to community

Hello @adarsh1

@daffodils @adarsh1 @aryangypta05 welcome to the community. Clicking in the links 1 and +2 would be a starting point.