Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hello @petersalluta,
Welcome to OpenMRS. We are really happy to have you here.
You can get started with the Beginner’s Guide .
I hope you enjoy your time here. :slightly_smiling_face:
All the best. :+1:

Thank you @ujjwaltyagi355

Hello everyone, I am Sajith Thisera, a Computer Science undergraduate at University of Colombo School of Computing - Sri Lanka. This is my first time in GSoC and hope to make a good contribution to OpenMRS.

1 Like

Hello @sajith,
Welcome to OpenMRS. We are really happy to have you here.
You can get started with the Beginner’s Guide .
I hope you enjoy your time here. :slightly_smiling_face:
All the best. :+1:

1 Like

Hi @petersalluta… In addition to @ujjwaltyagi355… Seeing your interest in GSoC this year, you can have a look Guide Lines For Interested GSoC-2021 Students

Hi @sajith… welcome once small. We are really glad to have you here. For GSoC, you might be interested in This

1 Like

yes thank you @joachimjunior I am going through the guide lines.

Hello, my name is Amanda Rudie - healthcare admin/computer science undergrad. Hoping to make a contribution here. Can do a bit of Java, but am better with Googlefu and helping to solve problems. Hope everyone is having a good day :slight_smile:

Hello @rudieadr and @ankithvaitla. Please see our New Community Guide for general information about our community. Our Product Dashboard and Community Engagement Dashboard give insight into some of our community’s current initiatives. And we have a number of different guides that might suit your needs, whether you are a developer , an implementer, or a user.

To get an idea of what’s going on each week, please see our Events calendar .

Welcome to OpenMRS :grinning: We are so glad to have you amongst us.

Hello everyone I am Nik Mohammad, 3rd year student at Pune University Indian studying Computer Science, I would like to contribute to this community. I am an Android Developer have experience on Kotlin, android jetpack, Java and MVVM. I hope I can be useful to this community.

Welcome to OpenMRS @nikmohammad :partying_face::partying_face:

You certainly will be useful and we are very happy to have you among us. To get started take a look at this Beginners Guide

hello everyone I’m surya Garimella, 2nd year student at keshava memorial institute of technology studying computer science.I would love to contribute to this community.I’m beginner to open source and have some experience in javascript and java.hope i will be helpfull to this community

hi @surya99 Welcome to our Community good to have you :grinning: you can start with Beginners Guide if any doubt you can ask them on OpenMRS Talk & Ask Question

thanks @ujjwaltyagi355

Hello and welcome to the community! Hope you’ll have a great time amongst us!

Hello everyone, I’m Pavindu Lakshan, a final year undergraduate at the University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka, who has working experience in React.js, JavaScript, MySQL and Spring Boot. Glad to find and join this super-supportive community. Hope to get involved in meaningful contributions to the open MRS project.

1 Like

Hello @pavindulakshan, Welcome to OpenMRS. We are really happy to have you here. You can get started with the Beginner’s Guide . I hope you enjoy your time here. :slightly_smiling_face: All the best. :+1:

I am Keneth Onekalit, Working my way to contribute to Openmrs community.

1 Like

Welcome @onekalit good to have you :grinning: You can look into our New Community Guide for general information about our community. Our Product Dashboard and Community Engagement Dashboard give insight into some of our community’s current initiatives. And we have a number of different guides that might suit your needs, whether you are a developer , an implementer, or a user.

To get an idea of what’s going on each week, please see our Events calendar .

2 Likes