Welcome! Please introduce yourself

hello @dorothy you are welcome to open mrs please. connect with the community and get started.

I am Jean-Paul Louidor. I am a computer engineer. I work as Analyst Programmer at Zanmi Lasante / PIH in Haiti. I am a web designer with some exepriences in Reactjs, javascript, PHP, Android, Mysql, Docker, Java 8, Nodejs …

2 Likes

welcome @louidor.jp to open mrs. Please click https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer to get started

welcome @dorothy to open mrs. kindly click https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer to get started.

1 Like

thank you!

3 posts were split to a new topic: OpenMRS and OHDSI

welcome @permissionerror to OpenMRS community

Its a pleasure to have joined this community, I am an information Systems student and passionate about technology especially open source. :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to openmrs and we look forward to your contribution. Kindly click here to get started.

1 Like

Many thanks

I am Percy Ashu, a computer engineering student. I am good in java and can work with spring boot. I will love to contribute to OpenMRS in other to gain experience ,learn more and also participate in GSOC 2020.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @percyashu. Kindly take a look here to get started.

Hiii ,

I am Jinisha , 13 yrs old :girl: school student from India. I enjoy programming in Java, Python, JS & HTML. I am looking to participate in Google Code-In and make meaningful contributions to OpenMRS community. Excited to work with the mission of saving lives ! :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,

Jini.

2 Likes

Welcome @percyashu to openMRS.

Welcome to the community @jinishatejura

1 Like

Great to have you here @jinishatejura please follow this post closely

1 Like

hello am victor doing a project on openmrs

Welcome to openmrs community and we look forward to your contribution.

Hi everybody, I am Kalana Wijethunga from Sri Lanka. I am a 3rd year undergraduate at University of Moratuwa. I am interested in Open Source and would like to contribute to this project.

1 Like

Welcome to the community and we look forward to your contribution! click here to get started.