Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Welcome to the community kindly follow this link to get started.

Hello, Im Dilantha Silva, Software Developer currently based in Stockholm, Sweden. I came across OpenMrs and became interested while i was looking for an open source project to contribute during my spare time. At the moment im going through the Developer guide to setup the project get familiar. Please let me know if there is any ongoing work that i can be helpful by any means.

1 Like

Hi Juliet, thank you for the direction. I went through the list but don’t see this module in the inventory. Is there a way I can have this added to the 2019 summer of code to work on having this created with a development team? Pardon my newbie questions but how do I get this added or nominated to the list? thanks in advance. Brian

Welcome to the community kindly follow this link to get started.

These admins can help sort out your issue @suthagar23 and @irenyak1

Hello @nalinga , @mukulcode , @vinay72 , @aasritha99 , @neel98 , @dilantha and @bchen , you are all welcome to this community please follow these links and see how you can go about with your queries. https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Summer+Of+Code+2019
GSoC 2019 : Warm up practices for students

Please let us know if you need more guidance. If you have more inquiries about how to participate in GSoC 2019 you can post here and tag @irenyak1 and @suthagar23

Cheers

4 Likes

Hello,Peter is my name. I am glad and bless to be part of this special group. I look forward to learning much about code and software development.

1 Like

heilo you are welcome to the community kindly look at this https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer to get moving

1 Like

Hi everyone!

My name is Saumya Gandhi and I am a first year B.Tech student at VNIT, Nagpur (India). This is the first time i am contributing to an open source project and really looking forward to helping out and working with you all.

1 Like

Glad to have you in this community. Kindly click here to get started.

Hello there! This is Shivam Shukla. I am a sophomore at NIET, India pursuing Bachelor of Technology in computer science. This year I would like to be associated with the OpenMRS community and gain some new insights of the application of the mobile technology in the field of medical care and also to gain the valuable experience by interacting with the people in the community. Looking forward to learn from the community and contributing back to the community.

1 Like

Hi @fzd310 have you seen this? It’ll help you get started with. Also feel free to use talk if you have any issues.

Nice time

Hi, My name is Yash Krishan Verma. I am a Computer Science and Engineering student at IIT Indore, India. I am deeply interested in working with OpenMRS for GSoC. My expertise include Angular, Django, Python3, Android development. You can find more about me here:

https://twitter.com/stupidly_logicL https://www.linkedin.com/in/yash-krishan-verma/

1 Like

Hi, I am Devbrat Anuragi from India. I am a 2nd year integrated BS-MS student. So this my first time in GSoc. Yeah, I am a little bit confused about this whole stuff !!. Talking about my computer skills, I am much familiar with android programming in java. Besides that, I have a good knowledge of C,C++,C#,Asp.NET.

1 Like

Hello, this is Abrar Hassan, a final year Computer Science student from NUST, Islamabad, Pakistan (the added cultural diversity is a bonus :hugs:)

Sparing the readers of long boring and gratuitous work experience details, ill just summarize that I am a professional full stack freelancer, having completed many industry based projects in domain of Android Development, Web Development (React,Node,MySql,MondoDB,SQLite) and research work related to machine learning.

Currently I am researching on improving recovery in hemiplegic limbs using FES and BCI (and working with a BCI is so awesome! Almost pseudo science :sunglasses:)

I am a football player and a fan ( RMD for those who get it :smiley: ), a great cook and an awesome guy to have in your friend list.:smirk:

This is how i write if () {

}

P.S. Does anyone here play runescape? (or ignore this bit :yum:)

3 Likes

Really cool to have you @stupidlylogical, @devaslan and @mabrar21 into the community. Hope to have great time contributing with you to save lives, this could be through GSoC or other activities in the community. You may just want to set off from here. See you around. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards

3 Likes

Hi OpenMRS community! My name is Gavin Burkholder, I am a computer science student in the US and I am eager to get started at contributing to OpenMRS. I have been meaning to get involved in open source development and OpenMRS, with it’s active community and admirable purpose, seems to be the perfect place for me to start!

1 Like

Hii, I am Shivansh Bindal computer science undergrad at IIT Roorkee, India. I have experience in ReactJS, Django, Php, MySql. I have made few open source contributions and will love to work with OpenMRS community! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@gfburkholder and @shivanshbindal9 We are glad to have you here.Kindly click here to get started.