Last month, two different webinar series came to my attention: May’s Shiriki webinar series on OpenMRS Concept Dictionary Governance and Management and the FHIR Foundational webinars.
I noticed that both of these webinar series consist of three 1.5 - 2 hour webinars, with a webinar once a week for three weeks or once a month for three months.
As we start to think more and more about how to onboard and build capacity around the new 3.0 Framework, I’d like to know:
What do you prefer when it comes to the frequency of webinars?
Short = 1 hour. Longer = 1.5 - 2 hours
- 3-4 short webinars per month
- 3-4 longer webinars per month
- 1-2 short webinars per month for 3-4 months
- 1-2 longer webinars per month for 3-4 months
- 2-3 short webinars in one week
Some other frequency or length that you prefer? Please feel free to respond to this thread and share your ideas and preferences!