May Shiriki Webinar Series: OpenMRS Concept Dictionary Governance and Management

In May, Shiriki is hosting a special webinar series on OpenMRS Concept Dictionary Governance and Management.

The goal of this Shiriki web panel series is to convene a panel of experts to discuss the following broad topics:

Panel 1: Panelists will provide a conceptual overview of the OpenMRS CD, pitfalls and challenges in CD governance and terminology management implementation, and opportunities for collaboration among key stakeholders.

When: Tuesday, 4 May at 4:30pm IST | 3pm Nairobi | 2pm Cape Town | 12pm UTC | 8am Boston | 5am Seattle

In case you missed this webinar, follow the ShareFile link to access the slides and recording.

Panel 2: Countries who have implemented OpenMRS to share experiences on the CD governance and TM challenges and how these have been addressed and lessons learned.

When: Tuesday, 11 May at 4:30pm IST | 3pm Nairobi | 2pm Cape Town | 12pm UTC | 8am Boston | 5am Seattle

Where Launch Meeting - Zoom

Panel 3: Countries share insights into how cross-country collaborations will help address CD governance and TM, identify partnerships, roles and resources to improve CD governance and TM.

When: Tuesday, 18 May at 4:30pm IST | 3pm Nairobi | 2pm Cape Town | 12pm UTC | 8am Boston | 5am Seattle

Where Launch Meeting - Zoom

3 Likes

I just clicked on the “ShareFile” link for the first webinar hoping to find a recording, but it only gave me files for the second webinar. Is the recording for the first webinar still available?

Thanks for bringing this up! I’ll let the meeting organizers know about the link and see if we can get a copy of the recording.

I’ve downloaded the recording. It’s also a part of our OpenMRS Learning Resource Library. I’ll add future recordings there.

1 Like