- Led the development of the UgandaEMR OpenMRS distribution.
- Once been our OpenMRS Reference Application Lead.
- Mentored and supported a good number of developers in our community.
- Initiated and led a number of local developer bootcamps.
- Reviewed and raised a number of pull requests in various modules and the platform.
- Contributed various ideas on a number of our community calls and asynchronous discussions.
- Believed and practically maintained the philosophy that all sharable code should be in community supported modules.
Of course there is more than the above that @ssmusoke has contributed to our community. But i believe that what i have listed is convincing enough for even some one new in our community to agree that surely, he should have been a /dev/5 long time ago! Is there any one who needs more convincing???