we wish to announce the Sync 2.0 Sprint 2. In this Sprint we will focus on implementing FHIR default strategies and completion work on AtomFeed module.
- Finish work on AtomFeed module.
- Create default strategies for every FHIR object described here.
- Create project roadmap
Start Date: 2017-10-31
End Date: 2017-11-14
Sync 2.0 Sprint 2 Review will be announced in next week.
CC: @pgesek, @alalo, @dserkowski
@pkornowski Do we have any roadmap for SYNC 2.0 development? I would like to see it.
I will add the Roadmap to the wiki page today.
@pkornowski how big should be the team to complete the project by the end of December? I do not want to keep this project running longer than necessary.
@pkornowski Moreover, it would be also good to know about the estimated effort of every sprint (in man-days).
The answer to your questions is:
- The time necessary to complete the Sync 2.0 project is referred as 150 man-days.
- The current team fills 77 man-days until the last day of December.
- We need additionally 73 man-days it is around then 2 full-time devs to end the project at the end of December.
@pkornowski OK, then I think we might increase a team a little bit. I think that we should target mid January with wrapping up this project.