OpenMRS Sync 2.0 Sprint 2 Review

Hi Everyone,

Together with Soldevelo team (@pgesek, @pkornowski, @alalo, @dserkowski), we would like to invite you for second sprint review. Details of the event are stated below:

• Date: November 14th, 2017
  • Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM UTC

(If the time is not convenient for you, we can try to find better one.)

Thanks for the invitation. Did you add it to the OpenMRS calendar?

@dkayiwa Yes, I did. I going to send reminder 15 minutes before the event too.

Awesome! I look forward to it. :smile:

1 Like

@pkornowski, thanks for posting this. It’s too early for me (6am EST I think) but I can catch up on the recording if this is the best time for everyone else.

That’s 3am in Seattle. My potential availability is from 7am-midnight Seattle time.

@pkornowski how about running a doodle poll like the andela team does for theirs.

Daniel, I created that as you said. :slight_smile:

cc: @dkayiwa @mseaton @darius @jslawinski @pgesek @dserkowski @alalo

Looking at the poll, the most convenient time is 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM UTC. This is the new Sprint 2 review time :slight_smile:

I’m happy to participate in future calls, but not if they’re at 4am Seattle time. (My apologies for not noticing or filling out this doodle poll.)

@pkornowski we should remember about @darius when planning the next review.

Moving the meeting time few hours ahead will allow several folks from US to join our call the next time.

@jslawinski @darius

My apologies. We’re going to do this in the next Sprint Review.

@pkornowski where can I find meeting minutes from this review meeting? We had a few important topics discussed during the meeting and right after it, so it would be great to publish the results of our discussions.

@jslawinski

I’m going to publish this in the next 30 minutes.

Meeting minutes will be placed here and in the description of Review on Youtube.

Attendees:

• Jakub Slawinski
  • Paweł​ ​Gesek
  • Przemyslaw​ ​Kornowski
  • Arkadiusz​ ​Lalo
  • Daniel​ ​Serkowski
  • Jakub​ ​Trzebiatowski
  • Karol​ ​Cissewski
  • Daniel​ ​Kayiwa

Meeting​ ​minutes:

• Review​ ​update
    • Finished:
      • SYNCT-5:​ ​Add​ ​Configuration​ ​UI​ ​for​ ​Sync​ ​2.0
      • ATF-9:​ ​Create​ ​AtomFeed​ ​server​ ​database​ ​&​ ​implement​ ​logic​ ​that​ ​writes events​ ​to​ ​the​ ​database
      • ATF-12:​ ​Add​ ​Atomfeed​ ​server​ ​rest​ ​API​ ​endpoints
      • SYNCT-12:​ ​Backlog​ ​Refinement
      • FM-204:​ ​Create​ ​FHIR​ ​Strategy​ ​for​ ​every​ ​object.
        • FM-205:​ ​Create​ ​FHIR​ ​Strategy​ ​for​ the Patient​ ​object.
        • FM-213:​ ​Create​ ​FHIR​ ​Strategy​ ​for​ the ​Location​ ​object
        • FM-217:​ ​Create​ ​FHIR​ ​Strategy​ ​for​ ​the Person​ ​object.
    • Still​ ​in​ ​progress:
      • ATF-15:​ ​Create​ ​the​ ​atomFeed​ ​reader​ ​Factory
      • SYNCT-34:​ ​Create​ ​the​ ​AtomFeed​ ​Reader
      • FM-204:​ ​Create​ ​FHIR​ ​Strategy​ ​for​ ​every​ ​object (Rest​ ​of​ ​openMRS​ ​classes)

Conversation​ ​results:

• Needs move​ ​the​ ​meeting​ ​time​ ​few​ ​hours​ ​ahead,​ ​to​ ​more​ ​folks​ ​would​ ​join​ ​our​ ​call. (Maybe establish one concrete hour and weekday for Sprint Review).
  • Need​ ​to​ ​change​ ​the​ ​approach​ ​to​ ​be​ ​able​ ​to​ ​start​ ​testing​ ​earlier.
  • Find organizations that will be interested using and testing Sync 2.0

If​ ​you​ ​didn’t​ ​attend​ ​the​ ​review​ ​meeting​ ​you​ ​can​ ​watch​ ​this​ ​below​ ​this​ ​link: Sprint 2 Review