Dear Community, You might recall that in the last ~10 months we’ve been working to explore how a SMART Guideline like the WHO’s ANC DAK can be leveraged and implemented in OpenMRS: Both the Decision Support rules, and the Report indicators. Thanks to Digital Square for making this work possible!
As our work on this under that award is now wrapping up, we’d like to host a community-wide showcase to share what we did, how we approached things, and where to go next.
- How does the WHO SMART Guidelines initiative apply to OpenMRS Implementers?
- How can Implementers leverage these SMART Guidelines, using the Antenatal Care kit as an example?
- Setting up all the materials you’ll need: Concepts, Data Collection, Alerts, CQL scripts, the new CQL Module, the upgraded Patient Flags Module, and leveraging the Reporting Module
What would folks prefer for Date & Time?
- Wednesday August 23, 2pm UTC / 4pm CEST / 5pm EAT / 7:30pm IST / 10am EDT / 7am PDT
- Wednesday August 23, 3pm UTC / 5pm CEST / 6pm EAT / 8:30pm IST / 11am EDT / 8am PDT
- Thursday August 24, 12pm UTC / 2pm CEST / 3pm EAT / 5:30pm IST / 8am EDT / 5am PDT
- Thursday August 24, 3pm UTC / 5pm CEST / 6pm EAT / 8:30pm IST / 11am EDT / 8am PDT
- Thursday August 24, 4pm UTC / 6pm CEST / 7pm EAT / 9:30pm IST / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT