Setting up Surgical and other OPD procedures continued

Hi Denise, As swathi pointed out only a few order types right now get synced with erp. I think they are drug, radiology, lab test and lab panel. I think it’s a limitation that needs to be fixed in product and it’s there in product backlog somewhere.

As an implementer, even i have encountered this need in the past a couple of times. And given your short timeframe, i can suggest you a workaround that we applied in the past and got this working fine. Say, if we have to create surgery orders and have them synced with erp. We created openmrs concepts with one of the class that syncs, say Radiology. The concepts then get synced under Radiology category in erp. We then rectify the class and category of these concepts in mrs and erp (from UI only) respectively. Thereon, everything works fine.

I think you gave this a try, but in your case radiology is not getting synced. So i think that is something that you need to fix first. May be some small setup problem. Also Radiology gets synced as a Service and not product in ERP. Just in case you missed that one out. Have a look at demo mrs and erp, that might give you some clue as to where the gap is in your setup https://erp-demo.mybahmni.org/#page=0&limit=80&view_type=list&model=product.category&menu_id=258&action=116

I understand there could be gaps in documentation with respect to this functionality. We will work in this week to improve it.

Hope this helps…

1 Like