Setting Up OpenMRS Version 3.0 Locally

Hi, Please I want to start contributing on the UI of the admin dashboard of OpenMRS version 3.0. I don’t know the exact repo to clone and setup as it is a little confusing. Please can anyone help me?

cc @mozzy , @herbert24

thanks for expressing your interest, checkout this thread for what is expected before being accepted so as you start contributing to the project GSoC 2021- Guidelines for interested students

Thank you @herbert24 for your timely response. Well I’ve gone through that already. My main concern now is to setup OpenMRS 3.0 locally

set up the openmrs sdk using this link OpenMRS SDK - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

The repos for the GSoC projects are not created now. If you want to set up the OpenMRS3.0 please refer to this guide here: openmrs-esm-core/DEV_GUIDE.md at master · openmrs/openmrs-esm-core · GitHub and have a look in this post here as well. I hope this helps you out.

Thanks @vasharma05. The link you sent is very helpful

Your welcome @joachimjunior , anytime. For microfrontend queries, you can head to microfrontend channel on Slack for queries regarding the same. We are active there as well. Thanks.