Reference application 2.10-SNAPHOT UI testing

i created a test plan and carried out different tests as seen on this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CEGmo_6cG4GbV_BDEuSysduA_xeD0Bbin2jlKqC39HE/edit#gid=0 we can add and improve the different test scenarios on that link.@mozzy @ayesh @c.antwi @dkayiwa @jennifer.Ayesh am available here to explain the different results on that link

2 Likes

Well done @herbert24 cc @dkayiwa

Well done @herbert24

So let’s get started and do one by one :smiley:

1. when i minimise the different pages,the menu appears well but on getting to the myAccount section when the page is minimised,this keeps disappaearing

Can you provide a screenshot for me it’s working fine :slightly_smiling_face:

cc @christine

Hello , @herbert24 @christine , have you come up together to do any further testing on this ? Thanks
Moses

yes you can keep tracking that document you will get to see all the updates on it @yesh can we schedule up a call with @mozzy @christine @jenifer so as we pass through some of the things that i found failing as per that document?

1 Like

it would be great actually if possible we can schedule a call to get through this . cc @christine @jwnasambu @irenyak1

1 Like

great lets wait for feed back from @ayesh @christine . hei @mozzy we need to talk about the docmentation of the reference application ASAP,

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind just set the date and time and notify us.

I would request that we do that call in the evening like from 4pm to 5pm. Choose the day and notify people.

can we do that tomorrow , thursday 4pm EAT ?? cc @herbert24 @christine @jwnasambu @irenyak1

Hi @herbert24

Sorry, I didn’t see the mention in the post. Yes let me know a good time for you guys will join

@mozzy ohh yah,lets go by 4pm EAT today cc @christine @irenyak1 @jwnasambu

1 Like

https://www.uberconference.com/openmrs lets link up there at 4 @mozzy @ayesh @jwnasambu @irenyak1

waiting for you on call!!!

1 Like

Thanks guys for joining the call. @herbert24 can you note down here the issues we found out that needs attenton for @ayesh the Fix man to look at :smiley:

1 Like

true it already exists in the google spread sheet above,i will just polish it

1 Like

@ayesh , have you tried to do some work around the issue we talked about yesterday in the call ?? Thanks

cc @christine @herbert24

1 Like

Hi @mozzy

Nope I am stuck with a release will attend the issue today for sure :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Alright , @ayesh