RefApp 2.8.0 ticket follow up

Hi @tendomart, @raff and @slubwama hope you are doing well. I am writing to follow up on tickets ( RA-988, RA-1359 and RA-134), How far with them, do you think they shall be included in the RefApp 2.8.0 release or we bump them off to the next release?

Thanks.

@jwnasambu Thanks alot , will be following up.

1 Like

@suthagar23, @tendomart, @raff, @slubwama and @javamrsalexj how far with your tickets? It there hope of them being reflected in our RefApp?

@jwnasambu will inform you by the beginning of next week.

I look forward for your response

@jwnasambu I have completed these tickets for this release and those are waiting for test,

1. RA-461 - Allow modules to override the site logo even if the reference application is running - WAITING FOR TEST
  2. RA-1176 - Add System Info to the reference application UI - WAITING FOR TEST
  3. RA-807 - Manage Visits Types - WAITING FOR TEST
1 Like

thanks for a reminder am working on a list reflecting the state of each issue to be reflected in our release and ask members the way foreword. I believe out of that we shall get volunteers to help do the task.

@suthagar23, @tendomart, @raff, @slubwama and @javamrsalexj hope you are doing well, I wish to confirm if our issues are for this release or to be bumped off to the next release? Kindly confirm. Just a reminder our release is to be out on 27/4/2018

Thanks.

@jwnasambu https://issues.openmrs.org/browse/RA-1484 is a must FIX - the release cannot go ahead without it

Hi @jwnasambu

Following these two tickets can be released through this release. Those are already merged and will be tested soon.

1. RA-1176 - Add System Info to the reference application UI
  2. RA-807 - Manage Visits Types

Following these two tickets can be released through this release. Those are already merged and will be tested soon.

RA-11761 - Add System Info to the reference application UI
RA-8071 - Manage Visits Types

For your case am following up the issue on this linkWhat is the wayforward?

@jwnasambu there was a simple PR review for RA-461, I can fix it within a day. Hope it can be also included into this release. Let me confirm it with in day.

Thanks for your timely co-operation. I look forward for your feedback

Any feedback concerning your ticket?

@tendomart and @slubwama how far with your issues? should i include them on the list of those to be bumped off? time is not on our side anymore.

@tendomart and @slubwama how far with your issues? i am compiling all tickets which are not worked on to be bumped off. What is your take?

bump it off.

Thanks for the feedback

1 Like

@suthagar23 what could be the forward with the following tickets?

RA-1383 App UI to handle header config extensions based on their priority RA-1489 Dashboard Widgets - Obs Across Encounters for Concepts Dates not formatted and Coded Obs not displayed well.

@lubwama kindly, am not seeing any comment from you and neither there is a comment attached to your ticket. Am not certain if the reporter provides you with what is required to sort out your issue will enable you to beat the deadline. Kindly say something or i go a head and bump it off to next release.