Re: [Ask OpenMRS] Atom Feed version 2.5.6 .omod file required.

ok. i will try and update you. thanks.

Error while trying to start module Unable to update data model using liquibase.xml. Module: AtomFeed Module

this seems to be related with incompatibility between the platform version and the module version

The atom Modue has a liquibase change-set , that probably cant be run in the platform core

Please suggest. What is the best compatible version of platform and module?

which platform version are you running??

Can you share the tomcat log at pastebin.com?

the latest version possible would be 1.0.13-SNAPSHOT, how do you get version 2.5.6??

pasted already:

atom feed 2.5.6 issue - ragu

I agree that the latest version of operation theater module is 1.0.13 SNAPSHOT but it is expecting the dependency atom feed version 2.5.6

corrections as below sorry for the mistake.

I agree that the latest version of operation theater module is 1.0.13 SNAPSHOT but it is expecting the dependency atom feed version 2.5.6

[quote=“ragunathan, post:12, topic:22713, full:true”]

corrections as below sorry for the mistake.

Have you able to access from paste bin? I made it already. Please check… thanks.

if am not mistaken the ref app standalone runs on platform 2.0.* but the ict4h-atom module requires

<openMRSVersion>2.1.1</openMRSVersion>

If you have the link for the mentioned version please can you share…

i just looked through here

After pasting at pastebin.com you would need to share the paste url.

first upgrade the openmrs core war file to 2.1.3 in the refernce app standalone that your running

ok. i will do it & update you once done. thanks.