Provider scheduling on appointment module is blank

@jerome24 what does select * from global_property; return for your database

global properties.csv (81.8 KB) Here is the global properties results from mysql.

Are you running the OpenMRS reference application?

No I don’t use reference application

Did you remove the spaces from the values of dashboard.overview.showConcepts...?

Yes I did remove the spaces on dashboard.overview.showConcepts but when I schedule providers the space seems to be there from the url. It only works when I replace this url: appointmentBlockForm.form?fromDate=03/11/2021 00:00&redirectedFrom=appointmentBlockCalendar.list

With this?

appointmentBlockForm.form?fromDate=03/11/2021%2000:00&redirectedFrom=appointmentBlockCalendar.list

The export of your global properties table shows that you still have spaces in the front of some concepts.

Ok let me go through them again to see if i have missed some of them.

Is it not from these concepts because I have look at the several times and I do see any spaces after removing them the first time. Is there a way of knowing a specific dashboard overview concepts so i can fix it?

Sorry I have identified the dashboard overview concepts with spaces from global_property file. Let me work on it and see if the problem is solved.

I have double check dashboard overview concepts save the settings and restart openmrs but I still get a blank provider scheduling appointment. Provider appointment blank page - Pastebin.com

Can you again export and share your current global_property table?

Here is the file even thou I can still see the space on those concepts on this table. global properties.csv (81.8 KB)

Why don’t you clear them?

By the way what does dashboard overview concepts has to do with appointment scheduling?