@adamg, @gutkowski and @tmarzeion will continue to work on OpenMRS thanks to Soldevelo’s support. We are currently finishing work on Concepts OWA and Reference Application UI commons before the 1.0 release and contributing to OCL development environment setup.
We had a rough start with the OCL development, but we will still attempt to add support for collections to OCL API.
At the same time we’re looking for new projects to work on. If you have any needs for new features or bug fixes, please let us know.
Regardless I’d like the team and everyone who wants to help to next spend some time on fixing and adding new features to OpenMRS SDK. In 2-3 weeks I’d like us to:
- Add springreload (SDK-80)
- Add support for openmrs-core development
- Make it possible to build and deploy related projects in one command
- Update module archetypes and improve module and server creation wizards
- Store and fetch OpenMRS server configuration in projects so that it is possible to replace steps from https://github.com/rkorytkowski/openmrs-owa-conceptdictionary/blob/master/README.md#setup-openmrs-server with one command
- Deploy modules to Bintray
- Update related git repositories to the latest upstream with one command
The list of features is still open so we welcome any suggestions.