On the Wednesday 9 Aug Bahmni Product Architecture Team call we will discuss:
Distributed open-source development process: how to preserve the strong “product management” aspects of Bahmni while making life easy for distributed open-source contributors.
@angshuonline has written a draft document, which we suggest as pre-reading: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w1aEB5i0XuqNfREi2GTVDMUbmegigER_z1JA9_OaMCo/edit?usp=sharing
PAT calls are open to anyone who wants to engage with Bahmni in a product/technical leadership capacity. For this particular call we really hope to also see people like @mksd, @mksrom, @mogoodrich, @mseaton, and @davidoh who have submitted pull requests recently, and been engaging as FOSS devs.
- Wed 9 Aug 2017
- 14:00 UTC
- 7am Seattle, 10am New York, 5pm Nairobi, 7:30pm India, 7:45pm Nepal
- see more
- We will use Fuze
- Online: http://fuze.me/35495910
- US Toll-Free: (855) 346-3893 or (201) 479-4595
- International numbers at https://www.fuze.com/numbers?utm_source=Meeting-Invite
- Meeting ID: 35495910
- For the optimal Fuze experience, we suggest you download Fuze ( https://www.fuze.com/download?utm_source=Meeting-Invite ) before the meeting
More details about the call schedule are here: