OpenMRS Reference Application 2.10.0 released!

I would want to gladly announce the awaited Reference Application 2.10.0 Release.

It’s built on Platform 2.3.0 and includes bug fixes to over 40 modules.

With this release,

• we removed the Chart Search Module From the Reference Application Modules list

• we also developed the Growth Chart Module for Reference Application, but also not bundled with in the distribution.

• Another major improvement is the inclusion of Bootstrap into the Reference Application

• We included a functional Condition List feature.

• We have also included a Metadata Package for over 200 Covid-19 related Concepts as a starter package.

Please see the Release Notes and the Release Road Map for more information .

As always, if you find any bugs, feel free to report them in our ticket tracking system.

You may download this release From SourceForge using this link

I would want to thank the Entire Community for the tireless effort in achieving this Release.

In a special way, I would want to thank @dkayiwa @mksd @mogoodrich @ssmusoke @ruhanga @reubenv @k.joseph for leading out the efforts in achieving this.

Special thanks also goes to @cintiadr for her tireless efforts n ensuring our infrastructure is functioning and @jennifer for her leadership roles.

Special thanks also goes to @ayesh and @haripriya for their great contribution towards Reference Application during their GSOC-2019 participation .

Please join me in congratulating and raising a toast to all the developers, testers and the contributors for their amazing efforts in making this release possible.

Kind Regards,

Mutesasira Moses

Release Manager

18 Likes

Ohhh some thing to cheer about

Cheers OpenMRS :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Great Leadership @mozzy :star_struck: . Great work :v: :v:

Thanks @mozzy for taking the lead on this. On the PM call, i thought we had agreed to state how this release supports the COVID-19 efforts. You had also talked about updating the downloads page to point to this release before the announcement. Did you just forget all this?

1 Like

Congratulations @mozzy for great work thumbsUp

Sure , we are working on the downloads page.

1 Like

Great work @mozzy thank you for spearheading and everyone that has been involved cheers.

1 Like

It’s great to hear about that… Thanks and congrats to the community :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow wow wow :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Really amazing. Great leadership @mozzy and :+1: to everyone involved.

1 Like

Good job team! Way to go! :grinning: :grinning:

Great effort @mozzy and the team this is really commendable.

@mozzy well done on this :handshake:

1 Like

@mozzy did you also forget to blog about the release? Or is it no longer part of the release process?

1 Like

@dkayiwa , you may find the blog here .

cc @jennifer

1 Like

Congrats @mozzy.

@mozzy i thought that the release process instructions talk about the blog on openmrs.org. Not so?

1 Like

i created a Ticket to request the Help desk to update the openmrs.org. i dont have the credentials

When? Did you get a response from help desk?

i requested today :wink:

Good job team. we are just starting to work on openMRS as the base module to influence the field of healthcare. Thanks for providing us with a much stable version

2 Likes