OpenMRS Issue Tracker & ID Maintenance - 7 Nov 2020

Hi, I have planned to upgrade Jira and Crowd this coming Saturday from 4:00 UTC to 6:00 UTC. During this time, both Jira and Confluence will be unavailable due to Crowd also being upgraded.

Please see https://status.openmrs.org/pages/maintenance/534decd528328a247100004b/5fa06cac7f50b304c1e7ca43 for more information.

5 Likes

thanks @permissionerror for the heads up

Thanks for sharing this @permissionerror

Thank you Ray for letting us know, and for doing this work!

1 Like

Reminder - Jira, Crowd (ID) and Confluence will be unavailable on Saturday 7th Nov 2020 for scheduled maintenance from 4:00AM to 6:00AM UTC. Confluence will be offline again next week to perform its upgrades as well.

2 Likes

cc @dev1 @dev2 @dev3 @dev4 @dev5

1 Like

Thanks @permissionerror ,keep up the good work

1 Like

thanks @permissionerror.

Starting now - Scheduled maintenance for Jira and Crowd(ID) from 4:00AM to 6:00AM UTC. Jira, Crowd and Confluence may be unavailable for the entire duration of the maintenance.

1 Like

@permissionerror just incase this is related, i have just tried to log in JIRA and got: Sorry, we had some technical problems during your last operation..

Yep it is, we’re still working on it

I’ve been battling with this for hours, I have no obvious solution here. I raised an urgent support ticket with atlassian.

@permissionerror are you still working on jira? I have tried to login but am getting this error Sorry, your username and password are incorrect - please try again. yet I have right credentials.

1 Like

Getting the exact same error.

We’re waiting on a response from Atlassian, unfortunately there isn’t much more we can do at the moment. It’s related to something with the Crowd upgrade as far as I understand

Yes, darlings, it’s not from Crowd.

Jira is exploding with a big exception when trying to login, even non-crowd/local admin users. It’s complaining about a lack of database column. Ray and myself spent probably more than 20 hours combined trying to get this thing up and running over the weekend.

I need Atlassian support to help us here. Anything else I do will might lead to inconsistencies that will make our migration to the cloud even a worse nightmare.

We’ll let you know when we finally manage to get it up. It seems Jira won this battle, but not yet this war.

It’s broken until we tell you it’s not!

1 Like

Thanks @permissionerror & @cintiadr for all of your efforts in support of the community!

Others, you can always check status.openmrs.org for current status of our infrastructure.

1 Like

@permissionerror I have tried to login but am also getting this error Sorry, your username and password are incorrect - please try again. yet I have right credentials.

I am getting this error while trying to access https://issues.openmrs.org/ :

502 Bad Gateway

thank you ,now everything is working fine.