OpenMRS DHIS2 Integration Implementations

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f01c3ee9dc0> #<Tag:0x00007f01c3ee9b68>
  • OpenMRS as a community to help implementations around the world recognizes the need to have a common/generic DHIS2 integration module. There have been lots of DHIS2 integration efforts in the community and there are many new ongoing efforts. In an effort “to do it right”, we have decided to focus on improving a preexisting working Dhisreport module.

This specific talk thread is to coordinate the OpenMRS DHIS2 integration efforts on helping people wanting to implement the OpenMRS DHIS2 integration modules and posting implementation tips. (It would help people unaware of the module to understand the process and implement it)

Update about an effort to implement DhisReport module in Ghana:

I am working with Kishore, an implementer (referred by @akanter) trying to integrate OpenMRS and DHIS2 in Ghana. They are presently running OpenMRS 1.6 and are upgrading to OpenMRS patform 1.11.x. After which I would help them with implementing the DhisReport module.

Update about an effort to implement DhisReport module in Kenya:

I am working with James Kariuki (@jamesm ), an implementer trying to integrate OpenMRS and DHIS2 in Kenya. Dhisreport SHR version has been implemented and is working. This is a test implementation that is also waiting for Requirements 1, 2 and 3 before being implemented in production:

1 Like