openmrs-contrib-android-client

@avinash14022002 First you have to create an issue here. After that you can make a pull request so that other developer review your changes.

Please check out this link once. It is mentioned here, how you can create an issue.

1 Like

ma’am, I am unable to login to the system

For issue creation

Please make sure you are logged in and have JIRA permission.

1 Like

ma’am

I am logged in but don’t have permission for jira

@avinash14022002 Please check this out Jira Service Management and request for OpenMRS issues and wiki access.

@medhavi ma’am, Created the account waiting for the conformation

@avinash14022002,
It will get activated soon. Don’t worry.
And then follow the guide shared by @medhavi, for creating an issue, and then you can submit a PR for the same.
All the best. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

@ujjwaltyagi355 sir , @medhavi ma’am,

My account didn’t got activated

I am ready with my set of PR

1 Like

@avinash14022002,
Mate,
I am not a “sir”, I am also a student. :stuck_out_tongue:
So we are all friends here, you can call everyone by name. :slightly_smiling_face:
All the best for your way ahead. :+1:

1 Like

No issues with that, you can add it later as well when your account gets activated.

1 Like

Sure, thanks @ujjwaltyagi355

okay, So, I will create PR then and will link with issue afterwards

My account is created so can I start working or any permission is required?

You can create ticket and ask mentor to set your ticket ready for “Ready for Work” or “Waiting for Dev”. This will help you avoid wasting time working on what is not necessary.

1 Like

Making a hello world module in android client using the jitpack library and document it.

Can anyone explain me what is the requirement? For the above issue.

1 Like

updated the description in the wiki you can have a look.

2 Likes

@avinash14022002 Try browsing through tickets related to the android client. I’ll advice you to look for introductory(Intro) tickets. That will give you a boost in understanding OpenMRS android client code base. Then from there on, you can go for more complex issues.

Best regards.

1 Like

@saurabh It’s mentioned in the GSoc documentation to prepare a reference “hello world” module. “Hello world” doesn’t give any particular idea about the module which needs to be build. Does it mean “to prepare a generic module from which future modules can take reference to”?

Your valuable clarifications would be appreciated like what particular module needs to be build with Jitpack library?

1 Like

I ve updated the wiki description, I hope that answers your question, you can always pitch in your ideas while submitting proposals which solves the problem here and here in a creative way :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Thanks for the follow up @saurabh The wiki description clearly answers my question

1 Like