Open ERP Not showing the its functional tab.

On our electronic medical record (On which Bhamni, OpenERP, OpenElis are configured) we are not getting the proper interface of OpenERP. Some of the tab/functions are missing as an example (Sales. Accounting, Purchase, Warehouse, etc). we have another dummy server on which these tabs/functions are available. please help us how to show these functions(Sales. Accounting, Purchase, Warehouse, etc) into our electronic medical record system. Following screen shot is attached of dummy EMR which showing the Sales. Accounting, Purchase, Warehouse, etc which are not present in the real time OpenERP Thank you…!

Check and compare the Access Rights you have configured for the users on both systems.

-The user you are using on the live system may have limited access…

And if you are configuring an Admin user, you should enable Technical Features for him. …from the “Users” menu, edit the user and, in the Access Rights tab, check the option Technical Features.

Hi, I have done as you said. After that the only Sales tab and setting tab are active.

In the Installed Module of DummyEMR OpenERP near about 50 modules are installed while in the MMU_EMR OpenERP only 11 modules are installed. How to install these remaining module? PFAFB, Following is the image of dummy OpenERP, this much (total 50 installed module) is not present in our realtime OpenERP(mobile medical unit OpenERP for Phramacy and billing inventory.)

Hi Hrutu, You have to install the following modules manually. Have you done that?

• Warehouse Management Module
  • Sales Management Module
  • Purchase Management Module
  • Accounting and Finance Module
  • bahmni customer payment
  • bahmni web framework extensions
  • bahmni batch sale price
  • bahmni internal stock move
  • bahmni sale discount
  • bhamni pharmacy product
  • bhamni purchase flow enhancements
  • bahmni print bill
  • (Uninstall bahmni logger which gets installed automatically)

Have you followed all the steps mentioned here : https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/BAH/pages/21790747/OpenERP+Basic+Configurations

Hi, but how to install following module, what are the steps, code, procedure to do that. the web link does not mention such thing https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/BAH/pages/21790747/OpenERP+Basic+Configurations3 Warehouse Management Module

• Sales Management Module
  • Purchase Management Module
  • Accounting and Finance Module
  • bahmni customer payment
  • bahmni web framework extensions
  • bahmni batch sale price
  • bahmni internal stock move
  • bahmni sale discount
  • bhamni pharmacy product
  • bhamni purchase flow enhancements
  • bahmni print bill

Hi Hritgandha, The wiki mentions “Just search with the given name and install them”. Are you not able to do that?

Hi, Arjun, The same method I am trying to follow as you mentioned above, but in search option I typed the required module which I want to install, but the search box doesn’t come with the result i.e. required installation module, even though the laptop have internet. I will google it and reply you. Thank you.