OMRS21: Help us brainstorm on this year's theme and objectives!

Hello Everyone,

Last year, the global events team reached out to the community for ideas on the conference theme. We got some amazing ideas and we are back asking for help in picking out a theme for this year’s conference.

There are already some themes we have been thinking about and we would like to find out if any of them resonate with you. Let us know by selecting your favourite theme.

OMRS21 THEME
  • Journey to Sustainability.
  • Trusting OpenMRS: Quality Assurance in Digital Health.
  • Making a greater impact on data use.
  • The best practices to interoperability.
  • Technology’s role in strengthening health systems: how to make a greater impact?

0 voters

Additionally, if you have a theme that is not covered in the above suggestions, please do let us know, and we can add it to the list.

@janflowers , @burke , @wanyee , @jennifer , @grace , @paul , @akanter , @ball

1 Like

Thank you so much @christine for these excellent recommendations. I’d like to suggest the following theme:

• List item

Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data and Personalization

3 Likes

Hey,

Here is a new poll with addition of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data and Personalization as an option.

OMRS21 Theme
  • Journey to Sustainability.
  • Trusting OpenMRS: Quality Assurance in Digital Health.
  • Making a greater impact on data use.
  • The best practices to interoperability.
  • Technology’s role in strengthening health systems: how to make a greater impact?
  • Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data and Personalization

0 voters

1 Like

@ggomez If it includes Machine Learning i love the Idea. I think it’s time also explore other areas that are quite repetitive and experiment with ML .For example The Cohort module could have that intelligence . If i have a cohort of patients determined by the params set by the user , over a period of time we have statistics ,and that can be used to train a model , which (model) can later be used to categorise patients basing on new data , aside running queries …

That’s from a dev’s perspective , i don’t know if any implementer out there has any real world application for that.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like