Nigeria Telemedicine App Project

@isears @dkayiwa @suthagar23 @levine @f4ww4z First of all thanks for accepting my proposal for Nigeria Telemedicine App. Looking forward to working with OpenMRS. but me and @vankineenitawrun both got accepted for the same project, so can you please specify the division of labour.

1 Like

@codepoet2017390 @vankineenitawrun Congrats guys.

Congratulations guys @codepoet2017390 @vankineenitawrun!!! So happy that you guys got accepted!

Congrats @codepoet2017390, You will be primarily working on this project :slight_smile: with @isears and @levine

2 Likes

Thanks a lot everyone.

@codepoet2017390 you are the only student on the project. @vankineenitawrun will be handling a different project too. :slight_smile:

Congratulations to @codepoet2017390 @vankineenitawrun!!! Glad that you two got accepted

Hello sir @isears, @codepoet2017390 is this project up for contribution. I really like the project and want to work on this. I see lot of things to be implemented and also UI improvement. So please guide me for the same. Thank you

Thanks for the interest @arvindnegi1 but unfortunately there is no planned second iteration of this project for GSoC 2020

Hi @isears , i would like to work for Telemedicine app for GSoC 2020 as i see i can improve this app alot in User Interface and User Experience as well , there can lot of improvement can be done in this app. I can also improve the APIs used .