Looking for the OpenMRS 2.6.0 Platform Release Manager

Can you raise this on the infra slack channel?

1 Like

Platform 2.6.0-beta has also been successfully released and the deployment to uat platform successful aswell.

@dkayiwa help me look through the script i used here when configuring the tasks for deployment on the UAT Platform Server and confirm whether i didn’t just play around :slight_smile:

/cc: @dkayiwa @tendomart

1 Like

@mherman22 Looks like the links you shared are broken.

yeah, its an issue that the infra team is working to solve. Our Ci is down

1 Like

@dkayiwa , Here’s the pull request switching qa-refapp2 to run against platform 2.6.0-beta

Reviewed and merged. Thanks @mherman22

1 Like

With the testing of beta done as can be seen in the results here, i am going ahead with the final release if there is no objection.

/cc: @dkayiwa @tendomart @kdaud

JIC you missed the slack message, i am trying to make the final release for core 2.6.0, however the build fails at the point of deploying to maven. Maven doesn’t seem to find the image from docker, however when i visit the docker hub, the image exists as can be seen here → https://hub.docker.com/layers/openmrs/openmrs-core/2.6.x-dev-cache/images/sha256-18a[…]057c6fdd12780101ddb6af0e0360f68ef17becb022c72?context=explore.

Full logs → OpenMRS Core - Openmrs Core 2.6.x - Deploy to maven 42: Build log - OpenMRS Bamboo

/cc: @dkayiwa @ibacher

I am using the following variables:

• maven.release.version = 2.6.0
  • maven.development.version = 2.7.0-SNAPSHOT

@raff could you be knowing what is going on here?

No idea why it was broken and took more iterations than I would’ve liked, but fixed and released it: OpenMRS Core - Openmrs Core 2.6.x - Release to Docker 53: Job result summary - OpenMRS Bamboo. Needed to add a step that would release appropriately tagged Docker images as well.

1 Like